Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Another Newbie!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jonj480

I have been lurking on here for a couple of weeks, and decided to finally post. I have just finished my second week of training, and it is honestly the best thing I have ever done for myself! My wife and I signed up together, along with our son, and we are all absolutely loving it. It is one of the most intense things I have ever done! I have always kinda prided myself on being in decent shape for my age, until I went to the first class!! I am finally just now starting to get to a point where I can actually make it through the whole class at (well, close to at least) 100%.

I am very lucky to have found an awesome school that has a lot to offer. The instructors are all awesome, and continually push me to give more than I thought was possible. There is a real “family” atmosphere in our classes and everybody is friendly and helpful (at least when they are not trying to beat your brains in… lol). All in all, I love it, and look forward to picking some of your brains as things come up.

mara-jade

Re: Another Newbie!

Welcome to the forum!:wav:

Yup, KM’s awesome stuff! Good luck in y’alls trainingthumbsup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: