Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Another Nice Little Video from Italy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    maddogmean

http://youtu.be/tlXxVPt7rrQ

Some common sense stuff highlighted with real life examples.

lennykravist

Re: Another Nice Little Video from Italy

quote MadDogMean:

http://youtu.be/tlXxVPt7rrQ

Some common sense stuff highlighted with real life examples.

Man, **** is BRUTAL. You just never know. Anyone have any experience close to this? Good vid, MadDog.

kmyoshi

Very good video with some great examples of what NOT to do. Best thing to do is to avoid the fight if possible as it will only get ugly.

I have experienced something like this when I was younger in middle school. Some guy wanted to fight me so I [stupidly] accepted a “one on one” and we went to some street outside of school and he had a bunch of his friends and I was just by myself… I ended up getting jumped by 4 other people. My ego was bruised :(: but I learned that day that there is no honor in the streets and thus no rules.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote KMyoshi:

My ego was bruised :(: but I learned that day that there is no honor in the streets and thus no rules.

That’s a really good lesson.

magpie

Great video. Definitely food for thought.

maddogmean

I actually had something similar happen to me when I was a freshman in college. I was at a house party and 5 guys stormed in. One of the guys had a beef with one of my friends. It was pretty much a 5 on 5 brawl. I was squared up with one guy. I had never been in a fight before. I remember throwing a front snap kick at the guy. We exchanged a few punches. A second guy blindsided me. I remember seeing him for a split second then came to on the ground. He was in a full mount ready to rain down punches. One of my friends pulled him off me.

catapult

Hmmm, maybe we can learn something from the bad guys. We train against multiple attackers like 1 good guy vs. 5 bad guys — stack the attackers and try to quickly knock them out and/or run away. But how about 2 good guys vs. 5 bad guys. It would be worth watching for the bad buy who has his attention on your partner. Cold cock him when he isn’t looking and there’s one less to deal with…. :):

quote MadDogMean:

I actually had something similar happen to me when I was a freshman in college. I was at a house party and 5 guys stormed in. One of the guys had a beef with one of my friends. It was pretty much a 5 on 5 brawl. I was squared up with one guy. I had never been in a fight before. I remember throwing a front snap kick at the guy. We exchanged a few punches. A second guy blindsided me. I remember seeing him for a split second then came to on the ground. He was in a full mount ready to rain down punches. One of my friends pulled him off me.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: