Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    black-ops

Just curious to seem if there were any other gun freaks in here? If so, what do you shoot?

-Springfield XD .45 Service
    -Remington 870 Express Super Magnum

mara-jade

Re: Any other gun nuts?

Oh nice pieces there! I tried an an XD a few years ago – was a bit big for me.

With a post like that, I’m sure you’re gonna get some responses. I like the feel of a revolver personally. Glock 19’s cool tool

black-ops

Well there are several compact and sub-compact XD’s on the market. having moderatley sized hands, i dont really like how most of the compacts/sub-compacts feel. i do however have a soft spot for wheel guns. Im lookin to snatch us a GP 100 snubbie for a back up

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Staffords gun safe is the size of my collage dorm and I think Ambrose is a close 2nd

stevetuna

I’m well prepared for any uprising, be it zombie or not.

black-ops

Whats your EDC steve?

russell

am i a gun nut? i just got home from my part time job, i work 1 day a week at a gun shop

my carry gun is either a sig p239 9mm or ruger p85 9mm, both in a fobus paddle holster with 2 spare mags for the sig and one for the ruger, both loaded with either 115 grain hydra shocks or 147 grain winchester sub sonic silvertips

my shotguns are a winchester 870 pump 12 guage(mostly i shoot trap) or a imported over/under also in 12 guage

a ruger 10/22 with a weaver 4×40 scope a ramline folding stock flash hider and 3 30 round mags (no mater what else i take out, this one always goes with me)

a ruger mark one/two (a mark one frame and a mark two slide and bolt) with volquartson grip’s,trigger,hammer,and v comp set up for bowling pins (but i’ve never shot pins with it) it was used when i bought it, its a great target gun

and last but not least my baby, my ar its a smith and wesson lower with a 6 position stock, a command arms modular grip, a model 1 sales lower parts kit and a cool “punisher” extended mag release, i’m waiting for next tax time to finish it, it will have a 16 in m4 barrel, flat top,yankee hill quad rail,tromix shark muzzle break/comp,pmag pop up sights,and i’m not sure of what optic, but i have a source that might be able to get me some military acog sights and since i live in a state that allows class 3 i might get a gemtec supressor

my safe aint as big as staffords but then again i dont write for a gun magazine! what a lucky ba$tard

kirsten

quote russell:

my safe aint as big as staffords but then again i dont write for a gun magazine! what a lucky ba$tard

It aint the size of your safe that matters, but the guns you got in it!!! 🙂

quote Kirsten:

It aint the size of your safe that matters, but the guns you got in it!!! 🙂

I’ve sold some off, the rest of the space is for the bodies of the people that piss me off. Besides, at any given time I have 15-20 guns that are just transient, waiting to be T&E’d and then sent back to the company. I honestly don’t even know how many guns I have…But I know the ones I use. Guns are like women: have fun with many, settle down with one.

la-revancha

Had to do it.

russell

quote Jeremy Stafford:

I’ve sold some off, the rest of the space is for the bodies of the people that piss me off. Besides, at any given time I have 15-20 guns that are just transient, waiting to be T&E’d and then sent back to the company. I honestly don’t even know how many guns I have…But I know the ones I use. Guns are like women: have fun with many, settle down with one.

if you need any second opinions you could send a few my way,how about the new ruger sr556?(hint hint) i’d like to get ahold of one of those! a gas piston ar for less than 1800(the shop i work at has one for 1699.00 and one not that far away had one for 1499.00) with 3 pmags,troy industries quad rail,rail covers,backup sights,hogue overmolded grip and one nice soft case:OhMy: i’m sure old man ruger is rolling over in his grave right now(ruger making a ar) but it sounds like one hell of a ar

with a retail of less than a nice colt and less than any other piston based ar i’m sold (if i had the cash)

I played with one, it is a sexy little beast. Here’s the deal though… It’s not a Colt, it does not meet the TDP and it has untested, non milspec technology. If you want a Carbine that you can bet your life on, with Magnetic Particle tested bolts and barrels, then buy a Pony. Pistons are an interesting solution to a non existent problem. PM me if you want more scoop, I don’t want to hijack the thread. Stay safe, and good shooting, brother.

happyloaf

I am not a gun nut per se. I have an 3 in 9 mM XD subcompact as my only gun. I LOVE THIS GUN. I have medium hands and this gun fits perfectly in them. It doesn’t jam and is easy to conceal (which is actually quite hard in the FL heat when you wear as little as possible). I gifted my old 9mM Taurus to my father.

As a leftie, I HATE guns that don’t have ambidextrous safeties and mag releases thus I settle on the XD. No stupid lever just grip and fire.

black-ops

I love my XD. I first tried Glocks, but it just didnt fit right in my hands, and thus wasn’t comfortable shooting. I do however want to get the Glock 21 SF. It is much more comfortable, and is in my beloved .45 ACP

ncsam160

I have
    -Springfield XD .45 Tactical
    -Kimber Elite Tactical 1911
    -Rock River Arms AR-15.

Definitely a gun nut.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: