Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Anyone else have a PS3? This thing is nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    rq

Talk about killing all my free time, since I’ve been sick I’ve been just messing around with it and it’s a pretty awesome machine!

First off I dropped in a 250gb Hard drive and dumped the old 40gb hdd. Now it’s loaded with all my mp3’s, videos and photos thumbsup

Now I had to transfer all my videos off my computer to the PS3, it’s great watching them on the big screen. The only reason I bought my 24″ monitor was for watching video’s, might have to sell that now. hehehe

You can even watch YouTube from the PS3’s web browser which is pretty nice, been Youtubing all kinds of Krav and fight videos.

Pictures also look awesome on the TV, it reads USB memory sticks so I was able to take the memory card out of my camera and plug the usb card reader directly to the PS3 and slideshow all my pictures and transfer them too.

Oh yeah, it plays games too.

giant-killer

Re: Anyone else have a PS3? This thing is nice!

Sounds cool, but what is it’s main purpose again? :Unsure:

vwr32

I’m partial to the xbox360… Maybe Santa will find a way to squeeze it in this year on top of everything else I want. Priority wise, it’s right behind photoshop CS3

Awesome now the only thing you are missing is Guitar Hero III, that game rules.

I can’t own video games… I get addicted to them way too easily so they make me get REALLY fat 🙁

J-

quote downforlife76:

I can’t own video games… I get addicted to them way too easily so they make me get REALLY fat 🙁

J-

I can understand that completely.

bradm

Help me bridge the generation gap – what is a PS3?

PS3 = Playstation 3. It’s a video game system. Basicly like virtual crack cocaine.

J-

mara-jade

Other versions of the ‘virtual crack’ include Xbox, Wii and PS2.

Guitar Hero II for PS2 rocks too:D:

vwr32

PS3, xbox, Wii….

The one to avoid is World of Warcraft for the PC.

I’m dying to upgrade my computer so I can start.

quote vwr32:

PS3, xbox, Wii….

The one to avoid is World of Warcraft for the PC.

I’m dying to upgrade my computer so I can start.

When I was active duty, we had guys that would play that crap from the time they got off work till PT the next morning. They were even playing it when we were deployed and hogging up all the bandwidth from the feeble satalite dish we set up. I officialy hate World of Warcraft!!!

vwr32

quote downforlife76:

When I was active duty, we had guys that would play that crap from the time they got off work till PT the next morning. They were even playing it when we were deployed and hogging up all the bandwidth from the feeble satalite dish we set up. I officialy hate World of Warcraft!!!

My wife’s friend said it was like her sister died when she started playing it. Never see her anymore. Her and her husband never leave the house, and only barely respond to questions when they bother to answer the phone. I know people that are right on the border of losing their job because they call in so much so they can keep playing. They eat in front of the monitor, go without sleep, no need for tv, no need for real friends. One couple we know, the wife never liked computer games but decided to start playing in hopes of saving her marriage. That was the only way she could spend time with he husband. Now she’s addicted too…

I hate it as I do any addiction… but it’s calling me.

My buddy bought one to help survive the last winter in the great grey north…

You should try this game…
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/insomniacshooter/index.html

I REALLY enjoy it.

giant-killer

Resist the call vw! I’d hate to lose you… :):

I wonder if there’s a PS anonymous?

vwr32

quote Giant Killer:

Resist the call vw! I’d hate to lose you… :):

I wonder if there’s a PS anonymous?

It’s too late for me… Save yourself!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: