Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Anyone else have a PS3? This thing is nice!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    bradm

Re: Anyone else have a PS3? This thing is nice!

“PS3 = Playstation 3. It’s a video game system. Basicly like virtual crack cocaine”

Oh – I know what that is (not the crack cocaine) — the Play station 3. I just didn’t pick up on the acronymn PS-3. I’m familiar with the other addictive games too. I just don’t have one. My daughter has a Wii and loves it.

unstpabl1

World Of Warcrack players are nuts. I’m glad my computer is too old. My buddy gave it to me because he needed to spend $1500 to play the game better. Hope they upgrade it soon so he needs a new computerthumbsup

I bought xbox some years back. I never had a DVD player or a game counsel. I bought it for like $150 with Mech assault and bought Splinter Cell. As I was driving home, I stopped to see a friend. He gave me the first 3 seasons of The Sopranos, which I’d never seen. Well, nobody saw me for 2 weeks except to get more soda or the pizza delivery guy. Finally I had to get out of the house, so I went to a bar. I couldn’t stop talking like Tony Soprano and when I wasn’t talking ,I was thinking about how to whack someone or how to get the bar owner, a good freind, to pay me protection money. The worst was the assination skills I learned from Sam Fisher

I took a restraining order out on World of Warcraft:):

mara-jade

Oh I knew someone who was hooked on WOW – when the expansion pack came out, he finished it in less than a week.

crazy-train

so any one on the forums have call of duty 4 for ps3?

russell

quote crazy_train:

so any one on the forums have call of duty 4 for ps3?

it’s freekin SWEET!thumbsup(i give it a big thumbs up) but right now i’m waiting for activision to replace the disk(it cracked and they said it would take 3-6 weeks to replace it:thunbsdown: (3 weeks down and up to 3 to go)

cant wait to play it online, right now i’m playing battlefield bad co, and turning point(it’s a ww2 shooter)

if you play online look for me i’m “kravdude”

crazy-train

battlefield is awesome, i love it. haven’t tried turning point yet.

i’ll definitely look for you. i was going to post my tag, but the professor starting giving me looks (apparently being online during a lecture is not what i’m in class for) so i hurried and got off line. My tag is “mrkrav”.

psyops

SOCRACK U.S. NAVY SEALS!

Actually its called SOCOM and the latest version just dropped yesterday! Completely web based platform 16 man teams, Bluetooth wireless headset which when used in close proximity to the enemy the enemy can hear you talk, Organic enviornments ranging from Jungle to Urban…. Weapons, explosions, carnage,

I am already plotting my next session. Tomorrow during the day I will log at least 3 hours of play! My name is Psyops and I am a SOCRACK addict. Admission is the first step to sobriety!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I played BF42 and BFVT loved the graphics etc and ability to fly the planes. But I’m oldschool and miss counterstrike and SOF1 &2

kirk

OOOH I got SOCRACK!! Everyone add me… SERious02 (main account) I also play as BDMRCERULEAN.

Right now SOCOM has so many users playing I can’t even connect half the time. I hope they fix it soon.

tbbfan76

I am a huge gamer. I play every night from about 10 p.m. to 1 am. So I don’t have to hear the wife. Along with the PS3 I have the Xbox360, Wii and PSP.
    My gamer tag for PS3 and Xbox – POLOBOY76

COD4 = great game
    Socom = great game
    NCAA09 = great game

Can’t wait for (already pre-ordered)
    COD: World at War
    Gears of War 2
    Resistance 2

Work, Coach Football, Krav, Video Games = my life thumbsup

tbbfan76

For those of us over the age of 25, there is a website called 2old2play.com
    It is a great site that is just for older mature gamers. There are weekly game nights also. Which is great so you don’t have to hear kids screaming into their mic or just being out right annoying.

russell

i think we might have a krav clan! (or krav klan)

tbbfan76

quote russell:

i think we might have a krav clan! (or krav klan)

I like the idea!! I will send you a friend request tonight.

psyops

Krav Clan!

Yes! USERNAME for combined assault= mr1derful
    For the latest Socom=Kravmagalv

crazy-train

man, i just may have to fork out the $ for socrack 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: