Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Anyone else have a PS3? This thing is nice!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    bracius

Re: Anyone else have a PS3? This thing is nice!

Addiction is Addiction….mine is EVE-Online and I limit my time to Monday and Wednesday. I must thank Krav Maga for helping me stay of the computer and into reality

leejam99

i’ve had mine for a year now…. never played 1 game on it. i only use it as a blueray player. Last time i played video game was when i bought PS2 and i played for a 8 hour straight. Next day i gave it do my friend.

russell

quote russell:

it’s freekin SWEET!thumbsup(i give it a big thumbs up) but right now i’m waiting for activision to replace the disk(it cracked and they said it would take 3-6 weeks to replace it:thunbsdown: (3 weeks down and up to 3 to go)

cant wait to play it online, right now i’m playing battlefield bad co, and turning point(it’s a ww2 shooter)

if you play online look for me i’m “kravdude”

it’s back…it’s backit’s back:woohoo: i’ll be online tonight playing call of duty 4 modernwarfare !!!!!

look for me!

kvmorl

quote russell:

it’s back…it’s backit’s back:woohoo: i’ll be online tonight playing call of duty 4 modernwarfare !!!!!

look for me!

If you ever play that on PC, let me know.

maddogmean

I have both a 360 and PS3. I think 360 is a solid gaming machine…although there’s so much you can do with the PS3. Picked up SOCOM….too bad it has all the technical issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: