Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Black Belt Hall of Fame

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    unstpabl1

Re: Black Belt Hall of Fame

:dunno: So who is It? :OhMy: That may be the funniest picture ever. So that’s where crystal balls come fromrofl2

mara-jade

Needed lightsabers-LOL!!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Well ya gotta figure if Me, Kelly and Kevin are bowing to him he’s a somebody LOL

That’s Brent Ambrose – President of California Association of Force Instructors, and so many other things I should start a new post.

In 2007 Mr Ambrose received his 20th Black Belt and although he has been a student of Darrens since the Imi days and pioneered bringing Krav Maga to Law Enforcement Mr Ambrose has never taken a Krav Maga belt test. He sets the standard for the KM Force Training Division.

Kevin, Kelly and I count him as one of our mentors.

As a side note, over 15 years ago while hanging out in a bar he asked me to come to Heschel Day School and try Krav Maga and I answered “why would I want to take Jewish karate?” a decision I’ve regretted ever since.

mara-jade

WHOA…:OhMy:

unstpabl1

Thanks Sean. I kick myself over krav all the time. Oh well, wasn’t to be, but I figure I helped promote it in a small way

don

quote La Revancha:

Speaking of legendary:

I think it would have been so apropos if Kevin had held his crystal ball right next to Sean’s and then had them both brass plated… :D:

dkatman

quote CJs Dad:

I appreciate the kind words but really I just carry the bags of those who walk before me.

I like being in the background

Iíve had the privilege of training with many of you and always try and walk away from the experience feeling like I learned something.

Although there are those days when Iím fortunate enough to stand in front of the class I still just suit up and show up ready to learn.

Thank you guys for the opportunity to train together.

Sean
    “no longer a legend in just his own mind”

Oh yes, I remember that time I taught you when there is a guy just standing in front of you, you can kick him in the head.

Congrats. It feels a little better now in retrospect to have been kicked in the head by a Living Legend.

I guess the getting cracked in the nuts by the “Outstanding Achievement in Martial Arts” wasn’t bad either.

I can’t wait for classs tonight.

Dave

don

quote DKatman:

Oh yes, I remember that time I taught you when there is a guy just standing in front of you, you can kick him in the head.

Congrats. It feels a little better now in retrospect to have been kicked in the head by a Living Legend.

I guess the getting cracked in the nuts by the “Outstanding Achievement in Martial Arts” wasn’t bad either.

I can’t wait for classs tonight.

Dave

LMAO! Those are like badges of pride – like getting choked out by Gene LeBell or something… thumbsup

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: