Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    maskedkat

If I recall correctly, you’re in Central Florida. Hope you and yours came through the tornadoes OK. My Dad had a pretty harrowing night, but fortunately no damage – just a ton of branches and pine cones to clean up.

bradm

MaskedKat, thanks for your concern.

We are all okay in my area. However, some of the major damage was only a few miles from where I live. We were lucky. I was awaken about 4:30 or 5:00am with heavy rain and a of storm noise, but went back to sleep. didn’t know a tornado warning was in affect. I didn’t hear about the tornados until I went to the fitness center for a class at about 10:00am.

Tnanks again

slammer

I live in Michigan, but happened to be driving through orlando when the storm hit. Crazy stuff. Saw a few flipped over cars/bad accidnets but no tornados.

bradm

Yeah, it’s really a mess in some surrounding areas. You live in Michigan?—–Burrrrr!!!!

I have an old retired Air Force buddy who lives in Lansing. He’s in Florida right now and plans on stopping by to see me next weekend on his way home. It’s always nice to re-aquaint with old friends.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: