Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Budweiser Commercial

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    miriam
    nate

Re: Budweiser Commercial

The first time I saw that, I thought it was a great commercial. Budweiser actually is pretty cool about supporting the troops. When I went to Busch Gardens last year, I know they had free admission year round for active servicemen.

Funny enough, I saw a scene like that commercial that actually happen when I flew into Denver a few months ago. People who were waiting in the airport just started clapping and cheering for the troops getting off the plane.

mara-jade

Very coolthumbsup

bull1189

Nice commercial. When I lived in Dallas I used to volunteer for the USO to send the troops off. There was a second group of volunteers that waited at the customs exit to cheer the troops when they came out. The guys and gals in the service really appreciated that.

unstpabl1

Great commercial. Stevetuna’s post on the 4th was so appropriate. I posted Petty Officer Monsoors name on a non warrior type board and that one of the best part of the day was taking the time to learn his story on the holiday. Nobody asked who he was:angry: In light of this post, here’s a name to google SGT Leigh Ann Hester

kvmorl

Great commercial wish more were made saluting our troops. Best friend since high school got a similar salute in a doughnut shop when we went out before heading back to Afghan last month, humbling to see an Army SpecOp get little chocked up..

miriam

quote Bull1189:

Nice commercial. When I lived in Dallas I used to volunteer for the USO to send the troops off. There was a second group of volunteers that waited at the customs exit to cheer the troops when they came out. The guys and gals in the service really appreciated that.

THAT IS AWESOME!!! I had no idea there were organized volunteers for that purpose.

stevetuna

It’s great to see that some corporations really get it.

They play a tribute like that at SeaWorld in FL. It helped me to put things in perspective, that’s for sure!

Thanks for posting this, Miriam.

bradm

Yeah, thanks for posting it Miriam. I’ve seen it before, but always gratifying to see it again. I’m a “Bud Man” all the way. Whenever, I’m in an airport, store or restraurant and I see one or more of our military in uniform, I always try to aproch them and thank them for serving.

miriam

quote BradM:

Yeah, thanks for posting it Miriam.
    I’m a “Bud Man” all the way.

Thanks. Glad I got to share it.

However, can’t say I’m a Bud-woman, though. If it’s domestic, I’m all about the Sam Adams. Outside of that, I’m import only. :beer:

bradm

Sam Adams is great too. When I visit my daughter in Sacto, Sam Adams is what her husband has. NOthing wrong with imports eithter – love ’em. With 26 + years in the Air Force, I was able to sample beers from all over the World. Love the German brews.

bracius

quote Miriam:

Thanks. Glad I got to share it.

However, can’t say I’m a Bud-woman, though. If it’s domestic, I’m all about the Sam Adams. Outside of that, I’m import only. :beer:

Ditto that statement! I have a short list of “commercial” domestic beers that I enjoy, for example Lone Star……..that’s about it.

Now Micro-brews I’ll try all eight days of the week. Love micro-brews! I’ve been trying neighbor brew also before he went back to Iraq.

Imports are all worth a try and I think most are good. Spaten is my hands down favorite at the moment. Its a good dinner beer.

unstpabl1

:OhMy: OMG Beer Snobsrofl2

miriam

quote unstpabl1:

:OhMy: OMG Beer Snobsrofl2

Yeah, but hey – a good beer discussion is always warranted and enjoyable. And it sure as heck beats freakin’ wine snobs!!!

unstpabl1

quote Miriam:

Yeah, but hey – a good beer discussion is always warranted and enjoyable. And it sure as heck beats freakin’ wine snobs!!!

I admit wine snobs are scary. I want to drink, not watch a bottle collect dust. I watched a show where this guy was teaching how to develope a palate. He put dirt in his mouth with other stuff. In my mind it either tastes good or it doesn’t. I know dirt doesn’t taste so good, though I guess with a nice chanti and some fava beans….maybe

Only place to discuss beer is in a bar with Steppinwolf blaring Born To Be Wild on the juke box, a basket of Buffalo wings and a cold one in front of you. Being raised in Milwaukee, I learnt the proper Reverence for beer at an early age. Bars are churches and Beer communion. And God forbid the sinner who leaves the spit end in the bottle. Its a capital offense. Oh yeah and borrowing beer from the Pabst trains on the tracks below my house was considered a rite of passage. As well as showing personal initiative

See its not about being decieved by the Foriegn beer Infidels…. Its about respect and proper reverence bow1:beer::woohoo:

I think we let imports in our borders once, I remember drinking Coors once in an alley as paranoid as a crackhead about getting caught. No way we’d let a foriegn beer in or anything from the Boston area. Definitely not anything from Texas:tantrum:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: