Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Budweiser Commercial

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    nate

Re: Budweiser Commercial

Hmm I’m a total snob for craft beers … Full Sail, Firestone, SLO Brew, Acme, anything from Stone.

This year I just discovered Leinenkeugels, which people from Chicago and Milwaukee have known about for years. It’s just starting to appear here in California.

Oh yeah and any kind of Spaten, Guiness, Harp, Bass, Bitburger, Courage are always welcome brews too.

unstpabl1

quote nate:

Hmm I’m a total snob for craft beers … Full Sail, Firestone, SLO Brew, Acme, anything from Stone.

This year I just discovered Leinenkeugels, which people from Chicago and Milwaukee have known about for years. It’s just starting to appear here in California.

Oh yeah and any kind of Spaten, Guiness, Harp, Bass, Bitburger, Courage are always welcome brews too.

Its okay Nate. We met so I still respect you:beer:

saruotoko

quote Miriam:

Yeah, but hey – a good beer discussion is always warranted and enjoyable. And it sure as heck beats freakin’ wine snobs!!!

Um….excuse me? Am I hearing complaints about wine snobs? What’s wrong with enjoying a little grape now & then when you’re not enjoying a beer? I can enjoy wine and still take/teach Krav!

And for the record, I’m a Texas boy, which means you’d better be pouring a Shiner Bock if you’re pouring beer. And there damned well better be some killer barbecue next to it.

Mario

saruotoko

quote unstpabl1:

I admit wine snobs are scary. I want to drink, not watch a bottle collect dust. I watched a show where this guy was teaching how to develope a palate. He put dirt in his mouth with other stuff. In my mind it either tastes good or it doesn’t. I know dirt doesn’t taste so good, though I guess with a nice chanti and some fava beans….maybe

Only place to discuss beer is in a bar with Steppinwolf blaring Born To Be Wild on the juke box, a basket of Buffalo wings and a cold one in front of you. Being raised in Milwaukee, I learnt the proper Reverence for beer at an early age. Bars are churches and Beer communion. And God forbid the sinner who leaves the spit end in the bottle. Its a capital offense. Oh yeah and borrowing beer from the Pabst trains on the tracks below my house was considered a rite of passage. As well as showing personal initiative

See its not about being decieved by the Foriegn beer Infidels…. Its about respect and proper reverence bow1:beer::woohoo:

I think we let imports in our borders once, I remember drinking Coors once in an alley as paranoid as a crackhead about getting caught. No way we’d let a foriegn beer in or anything from the Boston area. Definitely not anything from Texas:tantrum:

Wha-huh?!? More lip about Texas beer? One of the best I’ve ever had is Shiner…and if you’d have had it, you’d stop drinking Milwaukee’s Best and calling that a great beer! lol

saruotoko

I can’t WIN on this forum! I like wine, and I happen to like Texas beer! MAN this is a tough crowd over here! lol

saruotoko

quote Bracius:

Ditto that statement! I have a short list of “commercial” domestic beers that I enjoy, for example Lone Star……..that’s about it.

Now Micro-brews I’ll try all eight days of the week. Love micro-brews! I’ve been trying neighbor brew also before he went back to Iraq.

Imports are all worth a try and I think most are good. Spaten is my hands down favorite at the moment. Its a good dinner beer.

Bracius….help me out, man! I’m an Austin boy. Tell these people about Shiner Bock!

la-revancha

quote Miriam:

If it’s domestic, I’m all about the Sam Adams. Outside of that, I’m import only. :beer:

I beg to differ:

nosborne

For you Texans –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4PHV6NdCWE&feature=related

kmtakinkm

The Texas commercial was great. Thanks for posting. I hadn’t seen that one before. As an Oklahoman I get this completely!! Boomer Sooner.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: