Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    resqr1

The instructor’s class in Omaha begins in less than a week. I’m really looking forward to this. I have heard from some current instructors that id was the hardest, physical thing they have ever done.thumbsupthumbsup

don

Re: Can’t wait

Sweet! Have fun and stay healthy! 🙂

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

big thumbs up!

resqr1

I’ve really been working on my conditioning and doing some Bas. Now I just have to get hydrated since I’ve been told the room we will be in has NO air conditioning or circulation. Monday is supposed to get to mid-90’s here.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Do you know whose teaching the course, and is it the 40hr or 80hr?

The inst course is no joke and pay no attention to the pictures of Pascal kicking my ass in the manual. LOL

don

If your room has outlets, I’d consider bringing a fan big enough to stimulate some air movement…

resqr1

It’s the 40 hour class. The last time it was here, Mr. Pascal was the instructor.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote resqr1:

It’s the 40 hour class. The last time it was here, Mr. Pascal was the instructor.

awesome, he’s one of my favorite instructors.

resqr1

quote CJs Dad:

awesome, he’s one of my favorite instructors.

And to make things even better, I just found out my brother will be in the class also. Since we’ve been training together for almost 25 years it should be a good time.

resqr1

Class is over. Soooo much material to learn in a short time. It was intense. It was in a high school wrestling room without air conditioning or circulation. I have never sweat so much in my life. I wish I would have done this YEARS ago. John Pascal is an awesome instructor and person. I now have the extreme honor of being among those with the title of Force Training Instructor. NOW I can’t wait until my first class. Thanks John. It was a GREAT class!!!!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Awesome congrats!

resqr1

Got to use some of my newly learned material last night. I was assisting another officer with a DUI arrest. While my partner was searching, the suspect reached for a pocket. When his hand came out I saw something in it. I grabbed that hand (wrist) and he pulled back, bending his arm. Put him in the bent-arm position…well half. His face and chest met the side of the cruiser rather abruptly. my partner was blocking me from completing it, so I pulled the arm to an arm bar position then finger flexed him to the handcuffs. It worked so well, my partner asked me what I did and how I got him controlled so fast. My answer…KRAV MAGA!!!!

don

I disagree, if you didn’t get at least one groin shot in, then it wasn’t Imi’s Krav Maga – just some wanna be poser’s watered down version of krav maga… :chair:

j/k ;):

and Congrats!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: