Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Certified Grade 2 Instructor?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    j-frank

Looking at the website for my local KM facility, I noticed both instructors listed as \”Certified Grade 2 Instructor\”

What exactly does this mean?

johnwhitman

Instructors who have successfully completed training past the complete Instructor Certification. When someone completes all three phases of the certification course, they are designated \”Instructor Grade 1.\” Then they can advance from there. Although we generally just use the title \”Instructor\” for ourselves, the actual designations we use are:

Instructor Grade 1
    Instructor Grade 2
    Lead Instructor
    Senior Lead Instructor

Note that Grades 1 & 2 are absolutely qualified to LEAD a class.

j-frank

Thanks –

bradm

John,
    Just curious. You mentioned that when a person completes all three Phase traing certification courses, they are then an Instructor Grade 1. And that Instructor grade 1 & 2 are qualified to \”lead a class\”. I assumed you were talking about Instructor Phase I, II, and III training.

My question is what did you mean by \”lead a class\”? If a person completes Phase I certification, can the lead a class?

Maybe a dumb question I know, but I was just looking for clarification of terms.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: