Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bracius

Is this who I think it is? The balding fella 😛
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd7npft6xmk&feature=related

jesse

Re: CJ dad?

Hey now…. Just because it’s a bald guy doesn’t mean that it has to be CJ’s Dad. It has to be an OLD bald guy.

(Some things can only be said across a continent.)

Jesse

dkatman

Careful! Sean Kicks about as fast as Jarret. OK, no need to cause any infighting. I mean, I have seen Jarret, but not in action. The clips I have seen are amazing! He is incredibly fast.

But I have seen Sean stand in front of me and I felt his foot in my face. I don’t remember much movement. “Can we get an instant replay of that? And let’s slow it down a little bit.”

Dave

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

heh I shave my head… sorry no balding here 🙂

Besides that guy looks pissed off and we all know what a nice guy I am 🙂

jesse

I hate to say this, but if you shave your head, it’s very possible that you don’t know if you’re really starting to go bald! It’s guys like me who haven’t shaved our heads…who are so aware that we’re losing it. I may end up shaving it all off just to get it over with and make me feel better!

Blissful ignorance would have to be better than a receding hairline…and I’m sure that my wife’s objections to my shaving it all off just conceal a secret desire to rub my bald head.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Actually I’m growing it out right now and nope no bald spot… just a whole lot of blonde gone grey.

jesse

My wife cuts my hair these days. It’s always encouraging to hear her comments. “Oh it seems to have let go a bit here. Oh look. Here’s another 15 or 20 gray hairs.”

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

This should explain a lot LOL

saruotoko

quote CJs Dad:

This should explain a lot LOL

Wow, Sean…is he that big already? I remember when you brought him to S.O. last year and had him doing combo’s 1-4 and elbows on the bag. He clearly hit his 1st ‘growth spurt’ since then. 🙂

I’m guessing he already knows the jumping, spinning, axe-kick of death?

Mario

miche

He’s soo cute!!! Must take after his mom, I’m kidding I’m kidding! 🙂

michaelmall

Hey CJ a real man would have let him do it with a straight razor.rofl2rofl2

seeq-qc

I would normally join the bald headed hilarity but I’m pretty new and CJ’s Dad might decide to fedex me an ass whopping even though i’m an honorary member of the bald brotherhood. Shaving my head was more of a preemptive strike on genetics. I was contemplating my future once day and was looking at my dad’s gleaming dome and realized that I knew exactly how this story was going to end. rofl2

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: