Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Classic forum quotes from members.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    russell

Re: Classic forum quotes from members.

quote Mark1a:

ok, thanks……our school apparently does the frozen pea thing too. That’s why I asked…..one of the instructors got hungry, I guess, and ate some. Or so I’m told……

i hope he didn’t get hungry after a groin kick!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote unstpabl1:

krav is not a technique based system,. Its princple based. To me that means basic combatives and fudamentals based on concepts. Once you learn the fundamentals and internalize the principles( and internalize is important) then you can adapt the system to your needs as opposed to you trying to imitate the set patterns like other arts. Your not trying to fit the system. your driving the bus..

Improvisation has basic rules,once learned the actor, jazz musician ar even krav guy riffs on the rules. he doesn’t have time to judge the action or wait for a board to decide the best course of action. Krav seems to be giving us the rules, the tools and the keys to the bus. Its up to us to drive. Pretty cool because I trust my driving better than anyone elses

Someones been paying attention

unstpabl1

quote CJs Dad:

Someones been paying attention

Thanks Sean…it only seems like I’m sleeping in class. Thats because I move so slow, Christian thinks I’m standing still and I wheeze so loudly, Sam thinks I’m snoring:dunno:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I thought I’d revive this thread for the fun of it.

quote Metta World Krav Maga:

what really matters is I don’t soil myself as much anymore when you demo on me. I think we can both agree that’s progress!

There are so many things that have been said over the years. Curious to see what classic quotes you come up with from my previous posts. Might be pretty interesting & funny or relevant. thumbsup

kmyoshi

“I am not what the dog wants to take a bite out of because I don’t taste good.” – CJ’s Dad

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote KMyoshi:

“I am not what the dog wants to take a bite out of because I don’t taste good.” – CJ’s Dad

To put it in context it was in reference to mindset when approached by a mugger/bad guy.

I am not what the dog wants to take a bite out of because I don’t taste good

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: