Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    psyops

Re: Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

for one can’t wait to read his military file!

When it’s published I am going to contact a big Moni supporter who has her own website. Then she is going to either admit the guy is a lying piece of garbage or she will say something like “How do we know that the file is real?” It matters not… The truth is out there folks and when it gets out, look out!

I wonder if those whores @ Black belt crapazine will print a retraction? Who am I kidding those punks are too busy “reporting” from underneath Moni’s desk!!!!

Rocky,

I read your post and I have to tell you that it sounds like typical traditional Martial Arts garbage. It is not ok for someone to lie about the history of a system. Specifically his role in the history of our system. Perhaps styles that are thousands of years old have resigned themselves to the fact that this type of crap happens. Well we don’t. Furthermore it absurd for anyone to expect those of us who know the history of the system to stand by and watch a self appointed co-founder ruin the system’s integrity by making up outlandish, ridiculous and worst of all completely refutable claims.

Moni is an ego maniac. He believes that he could pull the wool over all of our eyes with his stupid rendition of Judo! It’s pathetic

jsumm54421

This is so funny! It seems like many people in this forum feel that an instructors Israeli military background is the key reason why people train in Krav Maga or CKM? For some, yes, but for others, like myself, I must go deeper than that.

First, I question how many times military people actually have to handle things with their hands. They have guns and many other wonderful weapons. Next, how many KM instructors in the states have actual Isreali military experience? Obviously, their students came to train with them for some other reason. Also, if this was a huge concern, then maybe you should train in CKM under a head instructor that had actual Israeli Military Krav Maga experience! (lol) Yes, he knows Krav Maga too, from first hand experience, along with a host of other things.

I have to stand strong and say that I don’t agree with the knock on other martial arts styles. I’ve trained with Judo guys and understand what it is and is not. Everyone studying Krav Maga can learn a lot from Judo. CKM is not Judo. Please don’t get misinformed by reading this forum. Jujitsu, Judo and extreme fighting like MMA systems and UFC should be viewed with respect. Are Krav instructors here implying that since these systems have rules, they will not standup to anyone training in Krav Maga? This would be foolishness. I respect the “hands on”, “in your face” nature of these arts for the tried and tested nature of their techniques. I found that true fighters make great Kravist. An instructor who has a rich history of various arts, Krav Maga and a proven track record to have trained a UFC champion is someone I would not hesitate to train under.

I’ve trained in Krav Maga when only one organization could use the “Krav Maga” name. Once again there was a big lawsuit that cannot be spoken about. Since you now see various Krav Maga systems in the US, you can assume what happened. Yes, and the entire Krav Maga community was in agreement on this issue! For the record, CKM and every other system in the US started to use the Krav maga name at the same time.

I think there will always be debates/litigation etc. around this Krav Maga system. This is only the beginning.

eric-joyce

I really don’t think that is the point of this thread, whether he was Israeli or not or whether he has actual combat experience. The point of this thread, is about someone fabricating/boasting/lying, etc., In this case, it’s Moni. Your argument by pointing to his other training and the result it had ex: training a UFC fighter, misses the point….he lied. That’s really it. Case closed. I don’t care what his background is, who he trained, whatever…he lied. Do other schools, such as TMA schools, do this sort of stuff? Yep, they sure do. Justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior doesn’t help out Moni or CKM. I too look forward to seeing additional evidence come forth.

quote jsumm54421:

This is so funny! It seems like many people in this forum feel that an instructors Israeli military background is the key reason why people train in Krav Maga or CKM? For some, yes, but for others, like myself, I must go deeper than that.

First, I question how many times military people actually have to handle things with their hands. They have guns and many other wonderful weapons. Next, how many KM instructors in the states have actual Isreali military experience? Obviously, their students came to train with them for some other reason. Also, if this was a huge concern, then maybe you should train in CKM under a head instructor that had actual Israeli Military Krav Maga experience! (lol) Yes, he knows Krav Maga too, from first hand experience, along with a host of other things.

I have to stand strong and say that I don’t agree with the knock on other martial arts styles. I’ve trained with Judo guys and understand what it is and is not. Everyone studying Krav Maga can learn a lot from Judo. CKM is not Judo. Please don’t get misinformed by reading this forum. Jujitsu, Judo and extreme fighting like MMA systems and UFC should be viewed with respect. Are Krav instructors here implying that since these systems have rules, they will not standup to anyone training in Krav Maga? This would be foolishness. I respect the “hands on”, “in your face” nature of these arts for the tried and tested nature of their techniques. I found that true fighters make great Kravist. An instructor who has a rich history of various arts, Krav Maga and a proven track record to have trained a UFC champion is someone I would not hesitate to train under.

I’ve trained in Krav Maga when only one organization could use the “Krav Maga” name. Once again there was a big lawsuit that cannot be spoken about. Since you now see various Krav Maga systems in the US, you can assume what happened. Yes, and the entire Krav Maga community was in agreement on this issue! For the record, CKM and every other system in the US started to use the Krav maga name at the same time.

I think there will always be debates/litigation etc. around this Krav Maga system. This is only the beginning.

morkravi

its just so funny and sad to see how badly moni’s student and instructors are trying to force themselvs to beleive that moni is the real deal and that they were not scammed by him and commando krav maga.

jsumm,

sorry my friend, but youve been scammed. moni has never had anything to do with krav maga not in the civilian world and most definately not in the israeli military, you ask how many instructors in the states actually have israeli military experience? moni doesnt have any real military experience, so what’s your point, unless you consider a jobnik real military experience? ask moni what a jobnik is, im sure he will be happy to answer for you, at least he has enough expertise to answer that question.

as for litigation, moni would have already taken everyone to court that has said the ‘truth’ about him and his system. instead, when pino learned that his military record was found he packed up and ran to venezuela instead of stand up for his students and instructors.

you are right that this is just the begining, because when moni is taken to court for fraud, so will all of his instructors that keep advertising his false claims to bring in students and take thier mony. are you prepared for that jsumm?

sdkraver

quote jsumm54421:

As a KM student, I really couldn’t care less whether my instructor has had any military training, has ever had to “use” their fight training in the street, and so on.

What is important to me is their integrity. If they tell me something about their background, and it turns out to be false, that’s it, game over, without integrity there can not be a proper teacher/student relationship. In fact, there can not be any relationship, except one described as “former.”

So, the knock on Moni is that he has made claims about his background, in particular with the Israeli military, that may not stand the light of day. Time will tell, apparently there are facts that are forthcoming and we will all understand Moni for what he is, for better or for worse.

That’s it, it’s about integrity, his so-called “art” is meaningless if he is a dishonest man.

psyops

Moni has a rich history of lying through is teeth.

jsumm54421

Hey Eric,
    The point is that the lying issues of Krav Maga and/or CKM is not everyone’s top priority like some may think. Every system of Krav Maga has been called on the carpet as not being “Real” Krav Maga. Not authentic! Who is telling the truth? Krav Maga in the US is viewed as “fake” by many training in Israel. I can start a thread with quotes and links and it would get taken down ASAP! Show me a system of Krav Maga and I will show you someone trashing it.
    This has always been and will always be, unless there is some type of commission set up like suggested in another post. Since many think this will never happen, I don’t see an end to this bickering.

I don’t think about this because it has nothing to do with why I train and my students train.

quote Eric Joyce:

I really don’t think that is the point of this thread, whether he was Israeli or not or whether he has actual combat experience. The point of this thread, is about someone fabricating/boasting/lying, etc., In this case, it’s Moni. Your argument by pointing to his other training and the result it had ex: training a UFC fighter, misses the point….he lied. That’s really it. Case closed. I don’t care what his background is, who he trained, whatever…he lied. Do other schools, such as TMA schools, do this sort of stuff? Yep, they sure do. Justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior doesn’t help out Moni or CKM. I too look forward to seeing additional evidence come forth.
    blokrocbet

Hey im wondering if moni grew up in isreal does any one know?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote jsumm54421:

An instructor who has a rich history of various arts, Krav Maga and a proven track record to have trained a UFC champion is someone I would not hesitate to train under.

I teach Mondays and Thursdays, but Ryans school might be closer for you.

I was a CKM Insructor last year and a half but I can see now all it was a bulls**t! As far as I can see what it works when you are in bad situation that is the self-defence not like people says that or this!! Had enough getting rubish from certain people…

vinman

guys,

whether this guys system is good or not is really not the issue

when you have to lie about your background to get students…..

gadfly

quote jsumm54421:

I don’t think about this because it has nothing to do with why I train and my students train.

Hi jsumm,
    The name and reputation of Krav Maga is a major factor behind your students’ decision to train with you. The belief that “it must be good because it’s done in the IDF” recruits and retains – it might not be right but it’s there man and once Moni is fully exposed your business and reputation will suffer.

You’re right about the need to respect and understand other styles including Judo, Aizik’s speciality and a much underestimated martial art.
    If Aizik had just called his system Combat Judo and not told a pack of lies about his background and that of his system, I could understand your position. I notice that you don’t deny any of this. To be honest mate your priority now should not be the defence of this guy who has screwed you: you need to manage your withdrawal from CKM in a way that maintains your own dignity and reputation.

I’m not saying this in a smart-ass way, I genuinely feel for your position as I’ve been there myself. Happy to help if I can, feel free to contact me.

kior

quote jsumm54421:

Krav Maga in the US is viewed as “fake” by many training in Israel. I can start a thread with quotes and links and it would get taken down ASAP! Show me a system of Krav Maga and I will show you someone trashing it.

The differences between IKMA, KMWW and IKMF are really not that big and certainly not at all akin to the Moni situation. All have provable lineage from Imi and the IDF, all use similar techniques and methodology. None certify instructors in 3 days.

You never explained in the other thread why CKM isn’t used in the regular IDF but only for ‘elite’ commandos such as Moni. Why do you think that is? If it’s good enough for you and good enough for the commandos why not for the grunts??

psyops

jsumm,

Do you not see the simple argument being made here? Moni is a liar. Do you dispute this? You really believe that this guy trains special units in Israel? He does not. He was invited to Wingate one time. He has not been invited since. He does not have a Krav Maga background. He is not the co- founder. His system is a bunch of nonsense. The certification portion is ridiculous. You can learn these secret techniques in 3 days? WTF?
    Sorry you bit hook, line and sinker. But you have got to be kidding me.

CKM is a system based in lies. So how can you trust anything about it?

blokrocbet

IMHO as a person who has trained in CKM and is now training in Krav i can say that CKM is not krav maga but the system of CKM is a decent system. As for the politics of CKM and Moni i have heard many negative things from instructors about moni’s integrity. This is from inside the CKM system not from another system bashing CKM.

So i would be intrested in hearing your opnion on your dealings with the CKM managment?

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 309 total)
  • The topic ‘Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik’ is closed to new replies.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: