Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

Re: Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Just an FYI, one of Imi’s students was tasked with growing KM in Europe and one was tasked with growing KM in the USA… but we ALL know exactly why Eyal moved into the USA market… it’s called the almighty dollar. So who is the business man I ask? I have recieved everything KMW supposedly ever promised me (whatever that is). Not that you would know, because I would wager your not a licensee… just a guy pissed off and too afraid to state which organization he is with.

Go piss and moan somewhere else, cause frankly we are sick of hearing it.

kior

quote mikeperezmiami:

I will also point out that I have yet to find these kinds of threads on the CKM or IKMF forums.

I train with IKMF and can show you threads about Moni’s BS on our forum if you really like. There’s a good reason that you won’t find anything like this on the CKM forum – they don’t allow you to post anything without a moderator approving it!

This guy is plainly not who he says he is. His argument is exactly that of all the other CKM apologists on the thread which boils down to:

• CKM techniques are pretty good
    • There is beef between the legit KM organisations
    • That means each organisation is equally bad
    • It’s all business anyway so stop criticising Moni cos it’s meeeaaannn

I would advise you guys not to rise to the bait.

kevin-mack

Just for the record…Darren wsnt the only one given the task of growing KM in the US.
    Also..the right to sign Imi’s name on diplomas was given to him by Imi himself and Imi gave this right to others also.

morkravi

mike,

nice to see moni has someone that, even if he has no ethics, can at least communicate nice!

1, you don’t see “this kind of stuff” or better lets call it people speaking the truth on the ckm forum, because pino aizik not allows any anythiing to be posted untill he filters it first, and do you do really think he will allow anything negative (wich really means the truth about him and his system) to be posted about him?

2, “So both have been questionable in their integrity……so what! Theyíre buisness men doing what businessmen do. Trying to ensure the survival of their business.”

let me correct you, one is a businessmen, the other, moni pino aizik, is a scaming criminal.

(sigh)

Thatís pretty much the response I figured I would get.

Listen sly psy, I did not intend to strike a nerve with you, nor am I really interested in your resume. As great a guy as you believe you are, you can’t argue the fact that the posts you’ve made are simply childish. “Stay out of grown folks… business….WTF have you done…sit quietly and keep your mouth shut” and suggesting that I should ask any one of your references about your character? My friend, I was simply stating that neither is better than the other. I was not bashing either one.

Also, I stated in my opening line that I am new to KM. So your cute little comment about being “new and it shows” is redundant and obviously nothing more than an angry counter attack. However, I am not new to this kind of ordeal which has plagued the MA world in almost every style.
    IE. Karate, Kung-Fu.
    Who taught who? Whose style is the best? He’s a fake! No he is! No you are!

This is why I thought I could offer an outside opinion. But I should’ve figured that it wouldn’t take long before I too had accusations pointed at me.

I do not belong to any organization. I am simply a firefighter who lives in Miami, Fl. The intent of my forum name “mikeperezmiami” was to show that I really have nothing to hide. As I stated I have taken some KM and CKM classes. I have a long MA background but don’t feel itís even relevant to post here as it has nothing to do with the intent of my post. If you so desire I can throw diplomas at you or make a sly-psy style resume but I don’t think it’s necessary.

Again, I just wanted to give an outside opinion. My main point is, why spread more hatred and speculation around the KM world with these kind of threads instead of a coming up with a better alternative. At the end of the day, it’s all a bunch of he said-she said BS that can never bee proven because Imi is no longer with us.

One more thing sly-psy:
    You seem to have a wonderful family in your picture. I’m sure this is not the example you would want to set for them. I feel that you did absolutely nothing but counter attack everything I said and list your accomplishments so you could feel better about yourself. Show some maturity and respond in a way that I can understand. Since you seem to know all about “grown folk business” it shouldn’t be that hard for you.

sdkraver

quote mikeperezmiami:

(sigh)

Thatís pretty much the response (as a troll) I figured I would get.
    ….

Fixed it for you thumbsup

sonnenfeld

quote Kirsten:

Just an FYI, one of Imi’s students was tasked with growing KM in Europe and one was tasked with growing KM in the USA… but we ALL know exactly why Eyal moved into the USA market… it’s called the almighty dollar. So who is the business man I ask? I have recieved everything KMW supposedly ever promised me (whatever that is). Not that you would know, because I would wager your not a licensee… just a guy pissed off and too afraid to state which organization he is with.

Go piss and moan somewhere else, cause frankly we are sick of hearing it.

Kirsten,

1. Eyal only interested to make money. Aha…And KMWW is a non profit organization. And the World is black and white, right? Come on, my friend.
    2. It is a nice legend, that Darren was Imi’s student. Go Israel and ask around, they will tell you: Darren was Eyal’s student. You dont believe it? Go to LA center, check the diploma hangin on the wall. I am in Israel every year, you? I trained under the person who was in charge in the army after Imi. You?
    3. What does it say to you about a man, when the person throwing a legal case on his own master?

Before you start badmouthing on Eyal, think about this: you trying to put bad light on your master’s master. Thats right, baby..

kylestyle913

quote mikeperezmiami:

(sigh)
    One more thing sly-psy:
    You seem to have a wonderful family in your picture. I’m sure this is not the example you would want to set for them. I feel that you did absolutely nothing but counter attack everything I said and list your accomplishments so you could feel better about yourself. Show some maturity and respond in a way that I can understand. Since you seem to know all about “grown folk business” it shouldn’t be that hard for you.

ENOUGH! I don’t know who you are but Psyops is a very good man from everything I have read and he is very passionate about krav, and he has offered up loads of insight on these forums. Also you might have mistaken his passion for what he does as hostility but I’ll tell you one thing, he is a calmer man than I. Because if you EVER talked about my family like that You had better watch out. So in closing, take your own advice, Act mature and Leave people’s familys out of this.

p.s. **** YOU

mara-jade

I was going to keep my mouth shut but this thread has gotten nasty, as I feared it might. I’m NOT an employee of KMWW, just a student.

Mike Perez – hard to welcome you with the attitude you’ve brought. Everyone has a right to their opinion but bringing Psyops’ family was TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. I’m unaware of where you got your info but had you bothered to look in this forum, Psyops had started a thread about changing things over a month ago.

http://kmforum.kravmaga.com/showthread.php?t=3504

If y’all wanna debate, FINE but getting nasty is so DOWNRIGHT STUPID. I really thought things like this had become SO MUCH LESS in the last year or so. There were always be competition and my KM is better than yours – BIG FRIGGIN WHOOP!! This is the kind of stuff that keeps folks from posting. Being passionate about what you love is fine, but getting ugly PROVES NOTHING.

As a forum admin myself for several years on other boards, I’ve come to see that posting is a privilege, NOT a right. If you’re here to be nasty and not contribute, please take it elsewhere.

I’ve seen what happens on other boards when folks don’t think before they type. Eyal, Imi, Darren – does it REALLY MATTER? As for CKM, this was the most recent I heard. If CKM is great, fine but but how do they explain this

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/10/22/asa_krav_maga/

Ok, I’ve said more than I should have already:(:

quote kylestyle913:

ENOUGH! I don’t know who you are but Psyops is a very good man from everything I have read and he is very passionate about krav, and he has offered up loads of insight on these forums. Also you might have mistaken his passion for what he does as hostility but I’ll tell you one thing, he is a calmer man than I. Because if you EVER talked about my family like that You had better watch out. So in closing, take your own advice, Act mature and Leave people’s familys out of this.

quote kylestyle913:

p.s. **** YOU

Tell me, where exactly did I say anything negative about anyone’s family?

“You seem to have a wonderful family in your picture.”
    Definitely not there.

“I’m sure this is not the example you would want to set for them.”
    Hmm, not there either.

mara_jade:
    Did you read my original post? I came here because I did not like what saw and wished to share my opinion. I was basically asking people to consider a “cease fire” so to speak. I gave examples of things that can be said about both parties and how pointless it is to go back and forth. Apparently since I did not just join in the Moni bashing I must be affiliated with him. Right?

quote :

This guy is plainly not who he says he is

In less than one day I have been called a “troll”, told i have “no ethics”, called a coward and have been completely insulted by psyops. Yet you accuse me of being the one came with negativity? Apparently all I’ve done is stir the crap. It was not my intention. I wish someone would have just replied to my original post without the unnecessary hostility. I guess I’ll try my luck else where.

kylestyle913

quote mikeperezmiami:

I guess I’ll try my luck else where.

That sounds like a good idea. And the next time you pm me with some strong language and threats like you just did you had better make sure you have the training to back them up.

kevin-mack

Sonnenfeld,
    You trained with Eli Avikzar? How was that?

psyops

Lol…..

Now you’re giving parenting advice and family counseling? Not bad. I insulted you? Just how did I manage to do that. Mike you really should understand that the people here on this board are not all KMWW instructors, students, affiliates etc….. In fact many of my fellow posters have nothing to do with KMWW at all! Of course you may not understand that because we all seem to be of the same mind. Which means that you will find very few Moni Aizik supporters here.

You accuse me of being angry? No! I am laughing at you. I can’t believe that you came in here and dropped that little grenade and thought there would be no response from me. You mentioned me by name. Perhaps you should have just not tried to hump my leg. Sending tough talking private messages to people on this site is not the way to get it done.

Mike I let the smart ass comment about my family go. It’s just your way of trying to make a point I suppose. So you get a pass today. Tell Moni errrrrrr Phoni that I said hello. You can get back underneath his desk now.

sonnenfeld

I am talking about Shachar, who was in charge almost as long as Imi…Those, who are in the business, know who I am talking about.

kevin-mack

yeah..but he came after Eli and Boaz…so I thought you meant Eli.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 309 total)
  • The topic ‘Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik’ is closed to new replies.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: