Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 9 posts - 301 through 309 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    sonnenfeld

Re: Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

quote Kevin Mack:

yeah..but he came after Eli and Boaz…so I thought you meant Eli.

Kevin,

Actually I know better who I trained with…:) Imi was in charge of the KM and physical education for about 2o years, and Sachar also. The rest of the commanders – with respect – spent a lot less time in this position.

sonnenfeld

Dear All,

I am sorry for being off topic, I will not do this again, if possible.

I do understand this topic is dedicated to Moni. And I agree, he is a cheater.

Well, I’m a newb here and just stumbled on this thread. I don’t believe the population should be subjected to this level of BS. If I had an opinion, I would prefer you all take this to PM, if you want to continue this nonsense. I am especially taken aback by those of you who are, or claim to be cops, who have chosen to engage this thread and vent your anger and opinion. You become upset with something this trivial and jump on the bandwagon here and yet your agency turns you loose on the street with a weapon???? Just goes to show you that the physic testing for cops could be improved upon!

Anyway, being new here, my view of this thread is that all this rhetoric is just a bunch of drama and would seem to perpetuate a consensus of some who believe KM is made up of a bunch of musclehead brawlers/bar bouncers. As this thread goes on, I’m waiting for someone to drop a challenge and meet up on the playground. And, if you play the, “If you don’t like it, don’t read it” card, that just further validates my point.

Just my 2 cents.

kior

quote mikeperezmiami:

At the end of the day, it’s all a bunch of he said-she said BS that can never bee proven because Imi is no longer with us.

No it’s a case of he said, refused to back it up with any evidence. The burden of proof lies upon someone making the claim. Regardless of bickering there is no doubt that Eyal and Darren have a legitimate link to Imi and to krav maga generally.

When there is a nasty dispute it doesn’t mean both sides are in the wrong. Global warming and evolution are two perfect examples.

ryan

Seriously, this whole thing is tired and a waste of energy. Everyone, train wherever you like. To those outside of KMW, I don’t see the need to come here and defend anything. Be secure in what you are doing and just do it. This banter will accomplish nothing.

All the best.

geary

quote workin4alivin:

Well, I’m a newb here and just stumbled on this thread. I don’t believe the population should be subjected to this level of BS. If I had an opinion, I would prefer you all take this to PM, if you want to continue this nonsense. I am especially taken aback by those of you who are, or claim to be cops, who have chosen to engage this thread and vent your anger and opinion. You become upset with something this trivial and jump on the bandwagon here and yet your agency turns you loose on the street with a weapon???? Just goes to show you that the physic testing for cops could be improved upon!

Anyway, being new here, my view of this thread is that all this rhetoric is just a bunch of drama and would seem to perpetuate a consensus of some who believe KM is made up of a bunch of musclehead brawlers/bar bouncers. As this thread goes on, I’m waiting for someone to drop a challenge and meet up on the playground. And, if you play the, “If you don’t like it, don’t read it” card, that just further validates my point.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree with you that the drama that has surrounded this thread is annoying, nevertheless, you added to it by bashing police officers and the standards required to become one. You question the practicality of “letting them loose in the streets with weapons.” Wouldn’t you rather them be passionate people about what they believe in and actually seek justice in an otherwise un-just world?

Perhaps I have just added to the drama by replying to your post!?!? I guess the cycle continues. Here we are, all grown men and women, arguing on an online forum in regards to something that none of us may ever prove. We all share a common bond and maybe, just maybe, we should focus on that instead of our differences. I am no angel and I am sure I could heed my own words.

Here’s my 10 cents, my 2 cents is free.

morkravi

hmmm…..actually isnt it thepolice job to protect the public from fraud scamming criminals like moni pino aizik? seem to me the police officer is doing his job and the standards for hiring police is very effective!

funny how every moni trol starts his post by saying i’m new here and just stumbled on this thread! looks like pino is trying hard to fix his reputation after he finaly been exposed!

Okay, thanks. I’m done here!!! Seems maybe the entire Krav community is just a pack of wannabees and just feel the need to stand behind a keyboard and run off!!!

Admin, please remove my profile from this nonsenical Forum.

Thanks!!!

I’m out!!

admin-d45
    Keymaster

While this thread has been interesting its once again taken a very poor turn. Iím afraid Iím going to need to clean it up then lock it. Anymore relevant information can be started in a new thread subject to review.

Viewing 9 posts - 301 through 309 (of 309 total)
  • The topic ‘Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik’ is closed to new replies.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: