Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    freelancer

Re: CKM / Moni

Funny “Commando Krav Maga” has been deleted from Wikipedia”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Commando_Krav_Maga

jl

It’s not on wikipedia because it isn’t Krav Maga. As others have stated it is Moni’s version of Self Defense judo & ju-jitsu. SOme of the stuff could have an application in the street, but by and large there are too many gaps in his training. Krav Maga starts combatives in level one (as it should be). IMHO it is essential for this to take place. To my way of thinking, you need to know how to strike if you’re ever going to learn how to defend a strike. When we trained with Moni this was a question that was brought up. And it was never fully answered. Level 4 is when he started to show pre-emptive strikes or training. I must say this as it is on my mind: When I worked with Moni, he DID NOT have a strong striking capability, nor could he do the break falls or soft rolls. It would be taught by a different instructor. He would show his prowess on the ground and training drills only. Some of those, were poached from some of us, who showed him a more proficient and orthopedically sound drill. He has gotten a lot of press over the last several months because he paid for it. When you research who was writing the articles in various magazines you will find them to be his students. Not some outside disinterested party. It actually sickens me that there are members of CKM that cannot see the forest through the trees with this guy. He is anything but what he says when it comes to Krav Maga. He is simply using the name for marketing purposes only, he is not, nor has he ever been a Certified Krav Maga Instructor. He is a Judo junior Israeli champion and trainer nothing more. From someone who once was on the inside of this fake system. JL

psyops

Wow!

JL just crushed that one! It is true folks and don’t believe that it is just us on this forum that have serious issues with the claims this guy is making. There are others, many others who are not at all pleased and they are taking steps to expose Moni. In due time. Black Belt Magazine are whores! With the right amount of cash and well manufactured lie Black Belt Magazine will let anyone advertise their system!

The guys at USADOJO that insulted Darren Levine by having a mock interview are in bed with Moni. That is why they only acknowledge Kapap and CKM as Krav Maga! It is bull****. I think that Moni is putting lives in danger by trying to pass off dressed up Judo as Krav Maga. Worst than that he claims to train Israeli spec ops units and that is a flat out lie. He claims that he survived an ambush during the war and that is a flat out lie. More than one instructor has openly stated that Moni will not answer questions about his flawed techniques.

Worst than that his devoted followers are too stupid to research things for themselves. They don’t want to take the time to look at legitimate Krav Maga videos of techniques and compare them with Moni’s garbage! A 3rd grader could immediately notice the difference. Its embarrasing

silencio

Hey JL, I remember you as one of the guys defending Moni in some of the earlier CKM threads we’ve had. Glad to hear you’ve come around! thumbsup

jl

You’re right, at one time I did. But after doing some research and having seen for myself how he would take ideas from others, and claim them as his own, I could no longer support or defend such a person. He also speaks ill of the KMAA and IKMF. He is no more than an opportunist who should have stayed in his own realm of ability. But some of us that were upper-level Instructors started to question him about his techniques, and he wold get very offensive and never address the questions at hand. Something I did come up with when investigating this CKM business, that I thought was very telling, is that the attrition level for instructors in this system is over 85%, that’s right 85%. From there it goes down again another 5 to 10% after one year. That brings the total of 90 to 95% of all that sign up for the Instructors Seminar do not instruct CKM or continue in CKM, that in and of itself is very telling. Now I believe that will go even higher as the truth of who and what this system is all about comes to light. Let’s face it, noone wants to be lied to. And when your are, and find out the truth, you want to tell any who will listen, to NOT spend their money on such a system. Especially when they claim it is Krav Maga when it is anything but. I truly do not like it when people are disrespectful of other instructors, but I came to the conclusion that this system, and instructor, does not deserve or get my respect. My aim here is for people to see the truth, for what the real truth is. JL

abselite

Much Respect to all. I come to this forum from time to time after receiving the recommendation from my dear friend, Gardawg.

I am unable to understand all of the ill-will and dislike toward Moni and CKM. It seems like so much wasted energy, time, and thought.

I have been with Moni on 3 occasions. Level 1/2 Instructor training; a seminar at our facility and during the last week of April, Level 3 training in Toronto. I enjoyed spending the week with him at his home.

I am thankful to Moni for having respect for you and your system. During the time spent with Moni, instructors who have experience with other MA systems, including yours, have initiated negative comments regarding their prior experience with their systems, and Moni is ALWAYS quick to correct them. He will not tolerate negativism and degradation of any system.

I am sorry that many of you seem to be obsessed with this topic. Unfortunately, this is common amongst all of the martial arts. I began my journey with Isshinryu Karate on Okinawa in 1970. Throughout the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s I observed much ego and pride and ‘posturing’ by all of the participants of the various traditional arts. However, I never observed anything similar to the hatred and anger and condemnation expressed on this forum toward Moni and CKM.

I enjoy learning from all of the arts and all of the forums. I hope I can come to this forum some time in the future and read only productive, positive content.

Again, my greatest respect to all,
    Skip

admin-d45
    Keymaster

Hi Skip

Thank you for your comments, respect and civility here in these forums.

As this is an open forum and arguably the largest of its type for Israeli self defense, we see all manor of enthusiasts from everywhere on the globe.

Many if not most of the detractors in this thread are not affiliated with our organization Krav Maga Worldwide. As such their comments are not a direct reflection of our corporate view but more of the individuals personal experience.

These forums are merely an avenue for people to speak their minds and on this topic there seems to be considerable interest.

And as long as people stay within reasonable social guidelines I will continue to let this stay an open discussion.

Thank You for your participation

Respectfully

morkravi

Mr. Chase,

I respect and appreciate your position. Please don’t blur the line between the subjects at hand here, the first being Moni as a martial arts instructor and the second being his claims about his military service, the platform on which he claims his system, ckm, was created on and for, and his and his system’s current association to the israeli special forces.

There is no question in anyone’s mind about his ability or credentials as a martial arts instructor.

Moni Aizik is a business man first and foremost. He knows all too well when to sniff out an opportunity and to capatolize on it. As was the case when he realized the growing popularity of krav maga in North America and that credibility in krav maga was given first to individuals with service in the israeli special forces, and not to American km organizations or instructors who with no sf background.

it’s at this point that Moni took a dangerous leap into trying to put himself on top of the pyramid of credibility in krav maga by fabricating the claims which he advertises today.

He may have a perfectly effective system better than all other systems, but that has nothing to do with his strategy of defrauding people with his false claims. You may not be interested in any of his claims, maybe they do not affect you in any way or have anything to do with your decision to make ckm your system, however they greatly affect many people, including real instructors in the IDF, so please, have respect for those individuals who were/are affected by Moni’s fraudulant claims and don’t start a campain of how Moni is a wonderful instructor and person. It has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

The issues being that:

1 – Moni aizik did NOT serve in the israeli special forces. He was NOT a commando in an elite counter-terror and intelligence unit.

2 – Moni aizik was NOT involved in any ambush during the yom kippur war. There were NO units of 74 men in the IDF during the yom kippur war that encountered an ambush of 1000 syrians in which 68 of the men parished and the unit was disbanded.

3 – Moni aizik was NOT assigned to re-vamp the IDF’s hand-to-hand combat/krav maga system at any point.

4 – Moni aizik NEVER worked with Imi on ANY occassions in ANY matter related to the IDF’s krav maga system.

5 – CKM is NOT KRAV MAGA, and it’s NOT a system that meets the criteria for what is required in the IDF’s training.

6 – CKM has NEVER been taught to ANY special units in the IDF or police in the past or the present. Moni has managed to get himself in to doing small seminars on a few occassions to regular soldiers, as do many, many martial arts instructors from different systems.

7 – Moni aizik does NOT and NEVER has trained any special units in the IDF or Police. He has NEVER in his life set foot in to the IDF’s counter-terror school, where any and all training of special units takes place, and he has never set foot in the YAMAM’s training base. No one at any of those units/institutions knows who the hell Moni aizik is. You can contact Itay Gil, http://www.protect-usa.com, he was in the YAMAM for many many years as an operative and instructor and still does his reserve duty in the IDF’s counter-terror school training special units. He will gladly tell you of Moni aizik’s association to the Israeli special forces.

8 – Moni aizik visits israel every other month to visit his children, NOT to train any special units.

9 – Moni aizik was the israeli junior judo champion before joining the IDF. If he has an incredibly effective system, it’s proof that he did not need to serve in the special forces to develop it, because he developed it and it is what it is today and he NEVER served in the special forces, so he should have just stuck to the truth to back his system.

10 – Mr. Chase, with all due respect sir, you are not in a position to give a reference on Moni aizik. Moni has not ‘screwed you over’ yet. He is an intelligent scammer with many years of practice at perfecting his art of defrauding people. Of course he does not bad mouth any other systems or instructors, he’s smart enough to know that if he dishes dirt on others they will turn on him and that he runs the risk of someone out there knowing the truth about his claims which will put them in a good position to tople his scheme. As it turns out however, it’s always just a matter of time before people can’t take any more of his BS and expose him, as is the case here with us! The people who are in a position to give reference on moni are the many that he has screwed over such as his old students and business partners.

Also, he knows all too well that by advocating that he never talks negatively about anyone else or their systems, he will come across looking like an honest person just trying to do good, and that unfortunately many people, such as yourself sir, will be blinded and convince themselves that Moni is honest and therefore they can ignore the true facts about Moni based on their perception and desire not cast doubt on their decision to invest into his ‘system’.

Again, if you truely find his system to be beneficial to you, then please continue to train in it. If you want to ignore the fact that his claims are fraudulant, you have all the right in the world to do so, but you don’t have the right to come out and try to counter the qualified people exposing him with the very, very, very little information you know about Moni,his system, or his background.

Sincerely, Y. ( a current krav maga instructor in the IDF).

abselite

Morkravi/aka Y,
    Forgive me. Based on the information I have seen thus far, you have 3 posts on this forum, all negative toward Moni; you are an anonymous writer who claims to be knowledgeable about Moni, but is misinformed regarding the most minute detail of information, his age and time in service.

Without identifying yourself, and establishing and offering documentation to prove yourself to be a reliable source, you could be a disgruntled ex-wife.

S (capable of leaping tall buildings and faster than a speeding bullet)

psyops

Abselite,

I should let you know that I am not at all a believer in the philosophy of not speaking negatively about another system. I believe that some systems have merrit and others are crap! Moni is a liar my friend. It is that simple. He has claimed to work with Imi and that is not true. He claimed that he was a an SF commando that was not true. He is a surfer, riding the wave of Krav Maga popularity.

You can follow him if you wish but those of us who know better will call bull**** when we see it. He is a Judo instructor. He is not now nor will he ever be a Krav Maga instructor. There are no arguments about Eyal Yanilov’s credentials, Haim Zut, Ran Nakash, Haim Gidon and others from Israel. Amir Perets was the Krav Maga instructor for the Navy Seals of Israel. He did not make up a bunch of b.s. about surviving ambushes and teaching SF units that he has never seen. Do you know why? Because Amir and the others I have mentioned are not liars!

So you are defending a known liar. How do you justify this?

morkravi

quote abselite:

Morkravi/aka Y,
    Forgive me. Based on the information I have seen thus far, you have 3 posts on this forum, all negative toward Moni; you are an anonymous writer who claims to be knowledgeable about Moni, but is misinformed regarding the most minute detail of information, his age and time in service.

Without identifying yourself, and establishing and offering documentation to prove yourself to be a reliable source, you could be a disgruntled ex-wife.

S (capable of leaping tall buildings and faster than a speeding bullet)

Mr. Chase,

if you say so sir.

Y.

abselite

Psyops,
    You have to let me know…….??? I am not surprised by that statement…..utilizing a forum name, Psyops, tells me you have a need to inform everyone of your perceived glory of a military past and I congratulate you and thank you for your service. As a veteran I honor all veterans.

Therefor, I must assume you are a veteran of Israeli military psychological operations, and have access to the IDF military records, right? Please copy and paste Moni’s record for me, so I too may witness and confirm your accusations. I am always happy to learn and gain new information and make new decisions.

If not, perhaps you have been psychologically influenced to believe a non-truth.

abselite

Y,
    I’m sorry….I am ‘old school’. I believe by seeing and experiencing. I love facts. I have witnessed many accusations from individuals who claim to be in the Israeli military. They should all be capable of proving their claims with copies of military records.

To date, none of you have offered anything substantial. If Moni’s stated history ‘disgraces’ the integrity of the current KM IDF instructors, I can only believe they would be happy to expose the records. Those service records should tell the world of Moni’s military experience.

In the US military, we all receive a DD 214 upon discharge. I am confident the Israeli military would have a similar document.

Show me something.

morkravi

Mr. Chase,

and in the IDF we all receive a ‘teudat shichrur’ (discharge certificate). Moni is the only one who is legally allowed to physically acquire one and present it as he wish. Maybe in the U.S. everyone has access to everyone else’s ‘dd 214’ and are allowed to publicly display them, i don’t know.

The IDF may be more stringent on their privacy laws for all know, anyone in active service in a special capacity, such as myself, i am an instructor for a specialunit, is allowed to display their name or face publicly,if that wasn’t the case trust me i would have my name plastered over everything i say as would other instructors.

There has only been one IDF official brave enough to compromise his career by attaching his name to this issue and that was SGT major Nir Maman. Moni tried to file a complaint against him with his commanders. He had to go up and face the SF command panel to explain why he publicly released his name, rank, and position on a public forum.

Guess what the extent of their complaint was about? They filed a complaint stating that he was using his position to further his business and promote his videos. No where in that complaint was there any mention of the fact that he was ‘defaming’ thier character or making false accusations about their service and attachment to the IDF SF. The second that he presented the panel with the entire story about those 2 and their claims, the commanders checked the facts and the complaint was tossed. They thanked him for trying to help the public not get defrauded by those 2 and asked him that since there are too many wannabees claiming similar stories and backgrounds not to waste his time with the matter and got a warning to not display his identity publicly again.

All the best to you sir.

Y.

benelli

quote abselite:

I believe by seeing and experiencing. I love facts.

LOL as soon as you find some let us know until then itís just hyperbole on his part versus the word of many of us who have been direct students, instructors and affiliate school owners of Moni and CKM.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 309 total)
  • The topic ‘Commando Krav Maga / CKM / Moni Aizik’ is closed to new replies.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: