Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics \"Complete Combat\" ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    j-frank

I just read the April 2006 issue of Black Belt Magazine which features an article about Bas Rutten teaming up with Krav Maga to advance a new training concept called \”Complete Combat\” – supposedly a mix of RBSD and MMA.

I found the article a little vague…what’s \”Complete Combat\” ❓

andre
    j-frank

Thanks for the link…I did a key word search on \”Complete Combat\”, I don’t know why it didn’t pull up this thread –

lazlo

My take away from the article is that Krav is continuing to learn especially from MMA fighters. I didn’t get from the article that \”complete combat\” is a new martial art but the continuing learning philosophy for Krav and some for MMA. Different understandings?

anonymous

I thought they would incorporate more MMA into regular Krav Maga training (or maybe add additional MMA classes), to make you a \”complete fighter\” (very good overall fighting skills, such as you learn in MMA, combined with Krav Maga weapons defenses and multiple attacker situations). That sounded like a great idea to me, but I guess there is no actual plan to implement that after all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: