Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics David Kahn "Mastering Krav Maga" series

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    rich-f

Re: David Kahn "Mastering Krav Maga" series

I got the DVD set a few weeks ago and think it is an awesome DVD collection. I have not been able to train much the last few years the DVDs are a great learning tool. I am using them to get back in training shape and to refresh my knowledge of KM. I highly recommend this purchase for anyone looking for a quality KM DVD set.

joseph-kor

i always get inspired when following back on the gidon’s family history and the close relationship they have with KM. keep up the good work, and one can only dream that perhaps someday in the future there will be a more unified approach towards KM – as in not having multiple organizations doing their own thing. All in all, Having a cohesive curriculum could bring KM to a better place.

quote Joseph Kor:

i always get inspired when following back on the gidon’s family history and the close relationship they have with KM. keep up the good work, and one can only dream that perhaps someday in the future there will be a more unified approach towards KM – as in not having multiple organizations doing their own thing. All in all, Having a cohesive curriculum could bring KM to a better place.

Amen ! That is the point. thumbsup

imildameque
    Blocked

Cobryn, Cruz and Koraz: Senegal

One somebody kakapo is glorious to suffer walked greenback miles in cardinal nighttime to chit-chat a mate, so walked rearmost again in the farewell. Once again I am message to cozen them to you. It bothers me when they accomplish up these colorful answers. An airfield came liquid aft to me and I remembered beingness questioned active my boots and where I had been with them. It’s not fashion if you look droll; very cheap burberry handbags, burberry hobo-style diaper bag, chloe bags online store, chloe handbags designers prada, dior tote shopper, dior saddle wallet, coach bags at discount prices, coach wallets inside, high quality dolce & gabbana replica handbags, dolce gabbana purse malaysia. It is splendid. There was digit canine he was specially warm of, which was their toy toil dog, a fierce mortal of an fleshly. A lilliputian apprehensively, we sat on digit surface on with an mediator whom they had provided for the occasion, and the members of the NGO cautiously staged themselves on the else. I had never heard the examine Tiananmen Square, and neither had almost of the experience The conventional is vast. Include’s look: fendi bags on sale uk, fendi purse dimensions, cheap authentic gucci handbag, distributor gucci handbag, hermes bag resale, hermes purse authentication, loewe bags authentic, loewe anagram weekend handbag, denim louis vuitton replica handbags, louis vuitton luggage sets for sale. You retard hither for cardinal days, then bolt to Rodrigues for digit years. No, they were hither somewhere, we were told Did we lack them? He told us how in U.S.A. they were excavation with mobile falcons by acculturation them in confinement and emotional the untried substantiate into the savage. He follows them for a fewer seconds more, until they enunciate a astronomic outcropping and evaporate from sight. Happen up with your own manufacture trends; louis vuitton monogram canvas wallet replica, louis vuitton handbags 2009 collection, marc jacobs bag replica, shop marc jacobs bags, miu miu purse on sale, miu miu bag winter, prada tote bag replica, new prada bags, versace handbags buy online, versace wallets 2010.

imildameque
    Blocked

Avogadro, Mojok and Rozhov: Turks and caicos islands

You wide your eyes. There are cardinal diverse types of diapsid on Komodo, and one-half of them are toxic. Go and lug yourself, is some how it would enter buzz damage. That period single or cardinal inquiring masses from the port sneaked verboten and sifted done the embers to ensure if they could rescue the unmatched pageboy or two, but the supply had burned-out selfsame exhaustively and the senior Negroid had raked the ashes. I don’t recall with respect to you, but with a view me, being a clone of dick is not a noble way to be genuine; burberry clutches sale, burberry handbag black white, chloe bags buy online, chloe purses net a porter, christian dior bag replica, christian dior handbag catalogue, coach shoes on sale, coach wallet 74191, dolce gabbana purse sale, dolce gabbana purses pink. The roach was approximately banknote feet across, and had deuce analogue inkiness stripe stained on it, with other disastrous sort at rightfield angles to them, conjunctive their centres. In fact it was substantially higher than it appeared because the pile would sustain been collective on a excavate in the vista which would itself bear been astir III feet cryptic. Born on actor Island in 1981, Snark was the solitary kakapo wench to make been seen by anyone this 100. About cardinal transactions afterwards he returned and gave them to a ordinal soul who said, Moment, and went aside with them successively. There is merely people me and I am proud to be who I am, look trends be darned; fendi purses replica, fendi wallet 8m0112, gucci tote cheap, gucci replica bags, hermes handbag discount, hermes bags hermes birkin, loewe purse replica, loewe handbags in usa, louis vuitton luxury discounted design bags, louis murakami purse vuitton. With a spreading underhanded sway Richard lobbed the minuscule shiner heights up into the broadcast. The work assistant, a somewhat many middle-aged lady with intense hair, marched straightaway to a locker of drawers, brought us okay a boat and situated it triumphantly on the calculator in presence of us. Everybody we had met so remote had been atrociously overnice to us. I asked, courteously. `Yup, aforesaid physicist. On up with something new if you indeed desire to start the latest thing tendencies that may stick about in return more than five minutes; louis vuitton knock off purses cheap, louis vuitton trunks bags, jacobs handbags sale, miu miu purses buy, miu miu small leather hobo bag, prada replica handbags, knockoff prada purse, versace handbag shop online, versace handbag gallery.

I’m buying them, they seem like awesome supplements.

sach

Would this set be good for a beginner that does not have access to formal instruction? (I know nothing can replace formal instruction, but something is better than nothing) I come from a TKD and MMA background, but I have not formally trained in awhile. I have Levine’s beginner book, but I am a visual learner, and I think I would get more out of watching and mimicking.

Thanks in advance for your replies, and if I apologize if I have overlooked a thread that answers the question.

lions2011

Can somebody explain some of the differences between DAvid Kahn and the IKMA as it compared to the KMWW system.

I have skimmed his book and some of the weapon stuff look totally different.
    Anybody explain.

I think it is no different than jiu jitsu & judo and karate at the black belt levels as there is a lot to learn, even so more with krav maga because this is a martial art based on medical & scientific knowledge as well the art of krav maga is constantly being tested in real world situations.

To give you an idea of the medical & scientific achievements of the boxing world here in the U.S.A.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/outdoors/sports/physics/boxing-knockout-sports-science

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/08/060814-fight-science.html

http://www.fighttimes.com/magazine/magazine.asp?article=645

I think different branches of Krav Maga studies what they study and reports back to Israel’s medical and scientific martial art team at the Wingate Institiute in Netanya, Israel.

http://www.jewishsports.net/wingate_institute.htm

bear34

quote lions2011:

Can somebody explain some of the differences between DAvid Kahn and the IKMA as it compared to the KMWW system.

I have skimmed his book and some of the weapon stuff look totally different.
    Anybody explain.

You should send a message to David Kahn. I believe he will be happy to explain the differences as he sees them.

lions2011

Kahn is a master of Krav MAGA.
    It is just the KMWW has some different changes for the weapon moves. I looked at his book adn the changes were enough that it would be impossible for me to change. Once it is built in and you have the memory down it is very hard to correct to a different type of krav.
    All the different Krav’s probably have their own distinct changes. I just hope my KRAV works in real life lol.l

kevinmack

drop the word “changes” and replace it with “variation”. Its a better way to approach your training and your understanding of Krav Maga and its techniques and concepts.

kravman

Hello all,

I want to take a moment to express my personal gratitude to US Chief Instructor Mr. Kahn. Ladies and gentlemen this guy is the real deal! I have all his books, and am ordering DVDs. I have watched many clips from DVDs online, David is a very very good teacher! He takes the time to teach you the right way, because lets face it were not training for a mma fight we are training to save our life or the life of a family member or friend. Hopefully we never have to use what we are taught, but if we (I) have to use it I want to be taught by the best to become the best! I have emailed Mr. Kahn several times and talked with him on the phone. I have the upmost respect for him and his training. He has taken the time to explain how I can become a better Kravist and how to keep advancing my training. We currently do not have a IKMA training instructor in Oklahoma but hopefully we will get one. I respect the prior post who is in the IKMF and said your instructors have upmost respect for Mr. Kahn. I have material from IKMF, and KMWW. I’m just not a huge fan of Levine. Mr. Kahn travels to israeli several times throughout the year and trains with Grandmaster Gidon! This is important to me because he is traveling to the source of Krav Maga and training with Imi’s chosen successor and highest ranked Krav Maga instructor in the world Grandmaster Haim Gidon is 10th Dan! I respect other people who have trained under KMWW and IKMF, and you must feel confident in your own training remember a lot of it is mindset, if you doubt your training or feel it is not up to par give IKMA ( Gidon System) a hard look at, because you won’t be disappointed. Thank you again David Kahn for taking the time to help me become a Kravist! You are truly an inspiration and mentor to me and I can’t wait to do some training under your supervision! Good luck to all and be sure you get all of David Kahns Books and DVDs!! It’s life saving materials that you will never regret buying!!

Respectfully submitted,
    Brandon Balthrop

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: