Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Defense against a female head scissor choke (non athletic type)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    mowhawk1982

Re: Defense against a female head scissor choke (non athletic type)

Thanks man!:beer: What about the claim that female legs would be stronger than males? :Unsure: There is evidence that the American weight lifting champion is a male with about 1.200lbs. That says nothing about the default state, since men can build up more muscle mass. The majority of hobby-wrestler in forums claim that they didn’t manage to get out of a female scissors opposed to a male one and chicks brag about it. It is hard to get to the truth with so many environment variables.:Unsure:

It could be that the shape of female legs is more suitable for scissor chokes. It could be that females are more likely to fight without restraint in comparission and guys are less agressive in their defense. It could be all factors combined, non of them or something else.

Why do you think there is no difference? :box:

catapult

Urban legend. Women tend to have smaller upper bodies compared to men so a 100 pound woman would probably have bigger legs than a 100 pound man. But men tend to be heavier than women so it’s a moot point. And when you consider how many sizes both men and women can be and how much difference exercise makes, the whole generalization is just silly.

Bottom line, almost anyone is strong enough to choke you out if you are foolish enough to let them get a leg wrap on your neck. So don’t do that.

tsilant

quote MOWHAWK1982:

Thanks man!:beer: What about the claim that female legs would be stronger than males? :Unsure: There is evidence that the American weight lifting champion is a male with about 1.200lbs. That says nothing about the default state, since men can build up more muscle mass. The majority of hobby-wrestler in forums claim that they didn’t manage to get out of a female scissors opposed to a male one and chicks brag about it. It is hard to get to the truth with so many environment variables.:Unsure:

It could be that the shape of female legs is more suitable for scissor chokes. It could be that females are more likely to fight without restraint in comparission and guys are less agressive in their defense. It could be all factors combined, non of them or something else.

Why do you think there is no difference? :box:

I know theres no difference because thats what my experience tells me. 🙂

mowhawk1982

Thanks a lot. I don’t wanna beat a dead horse, but has anyone of you an idea how to get out of it if it is turned into a figure 4? :Deadhorse:

It is quite clear to me, that you’d have to either seperate the arms one by one or destroy the scissor choke asap. Did have anyone of you the experience with seperating the arms under distress?

don

quote MOWHAWK1982:

Thanks a lot. I don’t wanna beat a dead horse, but has anyone of you an idea how to get out of it if it is turned into a figure 4? :Deadhorse:

It is quite clear to me, that you’d have to either seperate the arms one by one or destroy the scissor choke asap. Did have anyone of you the experience with seperating the arms under distress?

Arms? Thought you were talking about LEGS?

Btw, if you’re ONLY worried about defending/escaping if/when a Female puts you in that position, someday, you’ll be in for a rude awakening…

mowhawk1982

quote Don:

Arms? Thought you were talking about LEGS?

Btw, if you’re ONLY worried about defending/escaping if/when a Female puts you in that position, someday, you’ll be in for a rude awakening…

Yeah, the figure 4 head scissor choke is a prolonged variant who turns it into a RNC alike full choke. Hands on both cartroid arterials.

The only reason why I am talking about the female variant is because of the ostensibly stronger legs. That doesn’t change the escape technique, right? Any idea, other than you have to destroy the scissor choke asap?

tsilant

Provide an image. Either way, if shes using her arms like a normal RNC then her head is near your head since her legs are still in play. Shes brought herself into your range. If you mean just a figure four with the legs, still, just shove an arm through and pull the legs off. If you mean a figure four whilst both hands pull the legs into it, just ignore the hands. They dont change the mechanism of your escape. You need less seconds than it takes to lose consciousness. Theres a reason triangle chokes are done the way they are. Just using the legs is stupid. I dont care how strong they are.

mowhawk1982

quote TSilant:

Provide an image. Either way, if shes using her arms like a normal RNC then her head is near your head since her legs are still in play. Shes brought herself into your range. If you mean just a figure four with the legs, still, just shove an arm through and pull the legs off. If you mean a figure four whilst both hands pull the legs into it, just ignore the hands. They dont change the mechanism of your escape. You need less seconds than it takes to lose consciousness. Theres a reason triangle chokes are done the way they are. Just using the legs is stupid. I dont care how strong they are.

I can provide you with a full video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aceeTlaM4zE :abx:

tsilant

Oh, thats it? Here i was imagining decent headscissors, not something that retarded. Just pick her up and piledrive her. If you cant do that youre a bloody weakling. For a low force option, lift one leg and pull the other down.

*shrugs*

mowhawk1982

quote TSilant:

Oh, thats it? Here i was imagining decent headscissors, not something that retarded. Just pick her up and piledrive her. If you cant do that youre a bloody weakling. For a low force option, lift one leg and pull the other down.

*shrugs*

Yeah, but that’s far from selfexplanatory. :confused: My idea is to put the left hand under the gap behind the knees to unlock the scissor choke and push the bottom leg aside with the elbow by thrusting the right hand between the tight gap.

Those are basically two fools fighting. The bigger fool is the woman who choked him over 2 minutes after he passed out and her cackling female friend, don’t mention it. 😛

tsilant

You need a technical version?

I guess i do sometimes too. Okay. From his position, the left hand is placed on the bottom of her right thigh with his fingers pointing down her leg. His right hand is placed cupped over the top of her left leg with his fingers pointing towards his head. He pushes up and in with his left arm and pulls down and out with his right arm. At the same time, he twists his body around to his right to maximize the lifting from his left arm. To be clear, he isnt lifting towards the sky. He isnt opposing her force going down. Its easier to push diagonally. Its hard to resist pressure in two directions at once. Once her left leg is no longer applying pressure, he can pull his head out.

Then he can roll her onto her stomach, get a back mount, and restrain her until the police arrive to arrest her for use of potentially lethal force (in most jurisdictions).

mowhawk1982

quote TSilant:

You need a technical version?

I guess i do sometimes too. Okay. From his position, the left hand is placed on the bottom of her right thigh with his fingers pointing down her leg. His right hand is placed cupped over the top of her left leg with his fingers pointing towards his head. He pushes up and in with his left arm and pulls down and out with his right arm. At the same time, he twists his body around to his right to maximize the lifting from his left arm. To be clear, he isnt lifting towards the sky. He isnt opposing her force going down. Its easier to push diagonally. Its hard to resist pressure in two directions at once. Once her left leg is no longer applying pressure, he can pull his head out.

Then he can roll her onto her stomach, get a back mount, and restrain her until the police arrive to arrest her for use of potentially lethal force (in most jurisdictions).

Yeah, that was probably the aftermath. The prelude was ostensibly a fight with him bouncing her on the concrete, which was deleted due to violation of youtube community standards + he is drunken. Depending how severe it was, you can call it a threat. Otherwise, no one interfered, so there was no clear evidence that he had the intention to kill her – just a stupid move of a drunken fool it seems. He ostensibly sucked blood into his lunge while unconcious.

mowhawk1982

In case of a forward head scissors, prying the ankles apart might be another option, but how does it work out in practise?

I gave it a try with my trained legs and found it hard with shoes involved. Grabbing the tip of the toes gives you the best leverage but it requires a certain amount of strength and if you do it the wrong way, you certainly waste too much energy and fail. I got the best result by pulling upwards and downwards. What is your take on it?

A better option seems to be to thrust your fingers into the gap behind the knees, then to form a fist and pry the ankles apart by letting the shins push against your knuckles.

tsilant

Push your arm between the legs, turn and push diagonally on *one* leg.

To emulate this on your legs, push your arm between your shins so your hand is coming out the front, then push into your leg and lift your elbow up underneath the other one. The higher up you push the easier it is.

mowhawk1982

I know that I beat a :Deadhorse: but I have watched one of those staged fight videos you can find on youtube or some BDSM corners on the net.

One chick with trained leggs puts a guy in a reverse scissor choke, pinstraddles one or two of his arms and lowers her underbelly. It is obviously very painfull.

Given that one hand is free. I would punch her rips hard enough, then rich for her arm to prevent a groin attack, then try to tilt my head to bite her. The risk factor here might be a fully applied head scissors which streched ligaments.

Given both hands are free, you would have to deal with a groin attack yourself. I’d go for both rips, grab her wrists and tilt my head in order to bite me free.

If she would wear a jeans, I’d punch her rips, pull my knees back and focus on a clitoris attack.

Given both hands would be pinstraddled, the only chances would be to attack her head with my leggs and to put her in some kinda triangle choke. Pretty tricky in case of trained leggs and a full fledged, or rather stretched, scissor choke, cuz leggs are somewhat inert.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: