Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums KM Techniques & Krav Maga Books Defense from a rear naked choke while standing

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    ryan

I’ve never said that you shouldn’t disagree or debate. I encourage it. I am done with this thread, though. No minds have been or will be changed, and it has gone way beyond productive.

giant-killer

As for the original question on how to defend, I just remembered, there is a pressure point (nerves) somewhere right underneath the elbow. If you jam your fingers into them, it can hurt and also weaken a person’s grip somewhat. Of course, it may not do anything quickly enough and with the adrenaline going, but one more thing to try.

bradm

I just watched the 10/23/2007 segment of “The Unit” (I previously taped it because I was out of town). In that segment, they done a RNC several times during the show. At the beginning, one of the Unit guys was demonstrating it in a classroom environment. He also demonstrated what looked like a defense against it. I didn’t pick up on everything he did, but he ended up on the ground with the other guy in a leg bar. I know- it’s just a TV show

oleagogojq
    Blocked

Depression enclosure colic, treat avoided sac.

Dapoxetine Chlamydia Doxycycline http://furosemide-lasixonline.net/

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: