Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrfh2GCOq2c

This topic came up before class today. (But so no one thinks we just screwed around, the class itself was warmup, technique, and mayhem.)

don

Re: Disney

Which topic, Disney or Jim Gaffigan? :). I glad my kids never went Disney crazy…

Sean and Kyle were sharing the harrowing experiences they’ve each had at Disneyland. Kyle broke up a fight there the other day and that’s how it came up. It really is like “Vacation.”

don

lol

Last time I was there (Anaheim) a handful of years ago, one of their barely post pubescent undercover security guards saw the pocket clip of one of my knives (side cargo pocket of my shorts). I was with my family and was in the shopping area outside the main gates, walking back towards the parking lot. He proceeded to tell me that I couldn’t carry my knife into Disneyland. I told him that it was ok, that I was an off duty LEO, that we were heading home already, and discreetly showed him my flat badge. So his response (with an attitude) was that it didn’t matter and he flashed his official Disney security badge. Well, that impressed and intimidated me so much that I just tucked my tail and slunk off back to my car… :rolleyes:

I shudder at what how he might have responded had he known about the knife in the other side cargo pocket or about the two guns and two extra mags I had on me as well… lol :Deadhorse::D:

Oops, I take that back. Almost same thing happened to me at the Wild Animal Park in Orlando last year. Lady employee at the gates saw my knives (exposed pocket clips) and wouldn’t allow me inside, even after I showed her my ID/badge. I had to put them into a locker outside the gates. She was civil/polite about it though so I almost felt bad about lying to her face (Her: Do you have any other weapons on you? Me: No Ma’am.) and carrying my 2″ revolver and 3 speed loaders into the park with me… Yeah, I’m a hooligan – sue me… ;):

So the lesson is: if you’re going to carry an otherwise legal to carry knife(s) into a Disney park, don’t let the pocket clips show… :D:

kevinmack

next time keister stash it

don

I’m good but I’m not that good – I can’t hide both my drugs And weapons in there… 😀

Just finished rewatching Vacation (got a jones because of this thread). Hadn’t seen it in years. First and last 15 minutes are amazing. Everything in between uneven but mostly funny and engaging. Best thing about that movie is how tight it is and how well it moves and builds.

And Randy Quaid and John Candy.

PS — Don, have to admit I thought of you when Chevy shot Candy in the butt with the BB gun. :D:

don

Hahahaha

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: