Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lb
    giant-killer

Looks like it, although the cover looks different from what I’ve seen before on Amazon. Seller says he’ll also have autographed copies available, signed by John, Darren and Bas Rutten with the money for those going to charity. Hope they are legit?
    And why autographs by Bas? He doesn’t have much to do with the KM book, does he?

mike-g

Re:

quote \”Giant Killer\:

And why autographs by Bas? He doesn’t have much to do with the KM book, does he?

He wrote the foreward for the book. But your right the cover is different on Amazon

LB that’s the same book they are selling on KMWW website
    https://kravmaga.com/store/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=joionml8

giant-killer

Oh. Hmmm, cover looks different on the KMWW website, too. Did they change it? Looks like Ebay is cheaper. I still hope they’ll have it on sale at the NTC, if not I’ll have to try Border’s again, but not sure when they’ll get it.

johnwhitman

The charity donations are legit. One of our colleagues wanted to do it for charity.

Our publisher did a mockup cover a long time ago, and that cover seems to be surviving somehow. The cover on our website is the actual cover of the book. Some copies should be available at NTC today!

giant-killer

Cool, is there going to be just a little bit of a sale? 😀 Might be a great promotional tool… I’ve got that Border’s coupon, but looks like Border’s still doesn’t have it yet. It’s listed under \”order\”, so it could take anywhere from 1-6 weeks it says on the website. 😯 🙁

soulburn18

If you watch Bas Rutten’s Self-Defense DVD, a lot of the techniques he does fit the philosophy behind Krav Maga so I’m not surprised to find him somehow affiliated with the book.

BTW, his Street Self-Defense DVD is awesome.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: