Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kvmorl

Read the press release for this today. http://www.maxkravmaga.com/

Is he braking off IKMF or this a new branch of affiliation?

** Trying to get this forum posting again…. The hack sucks but killing the forum activity might just be one of the motives for the attack.

smokelaw1

Re: Eyal braking off?

I had heard that he broke off from the IKMF. This program seems to be entirely on-line, though, and I thought I heard he started his own new org as well. It would be a shame if he was not longer instructing in the “real world” as many people I know call training they have had with him as truly eye-openeing in terms of their Krav practice.

inky

So is it IKMF changing to KMG or is Eyal starting Krav Maga Global?
    Not that it effects me i train with KMWW, just curious and like to stay up on everything KM. Seems to me like anything he puts his skills to will be a slice of fried gold.

Cheers! & good luck to IKMF/KMG & Mr. Yanilov

zvor

Ikmf will remain, Gabi Noah has his company ikm Krav Maga and Eyal has formed a new company, KMG… Quite sad to see how splintered that org has become.

severian74

http://www.ikmkravmaga.be/en/news

tech94

wow so the man that created the federation has been “permanently expelled” from the federation by his own students? so much for loyalty to your instructor

kvmorl

Wow, can anyone else verify that they’ve seen that letter or received it. It looks very simplistic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: