Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Feelings about the new website

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    topitbull

just dying to try out a poll!

shadow

I like it..it is the same set-up as our forum for my school…maybe something to add for effect is avatars….but that is not really a big deal…

caliwt

I really liked the old look better, after staring into it for so many years!! Gave me a warm feeling every time. We miss you Big Talker 5.0!! 😆

I do like the features of this new format better, but it is the same as many other forums I go to so i still miss the old one cause it was different. 😉

But the site overall is real well done!

8)

simpso1j

New site is great!!! Where is mail???

I had just created a kravmaga.com email address, then they took the server down and put up the new site. Any chance mail might be back out there soon?

topitbull

I personally think the old look had a more hardcore feel.

the new forum is much quicker which is nice

but the old black and green was mean!

johnwhitman

The old look was definitely more hardcore. But frankly, we just got tired of looking at it!

leftie79

Hey Fellow Krav Practioners!

Love the new site! First night looking at it! Great job to whoever created it. I love the new look and love the forum. Like some other people said, I like the fact that you can quote, which has a nice touch (especially when we get into good arguments), you know who is on the board, how many posts you have (not that it matters too much) and date you signed up. Overall, the boards are nice. When did they finally get set up? I noticed people were signed up on the 29th etc? It was in my favorites and kept saying that it was down, but when i got on tonight i had to type it and it worked!

leftie79

On another note, this forum is similar to another forum that I post on. Also, you can choose your own password (easier to memorize). Emicons is a good choice as well! 😀

eddie-c

Isn’t there any way to allow sigs on the forum? I think it kinda spices things up and allows the regulars a little free expression… 8)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: