Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Krav Maga Videos Fight Quest outtakes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kevin-mack
    kmky

Re: Fight Quest outtakes

I would have loved to have seen more of that type of thing on the show than what they aired – good find

resqr1

I agree 100%. The out-takes actually changed my opinion of her. The show would have been much better with the out-takes.

kmky

they seemed to focus on the aggression training and ignored the techniques, which disappointed me.

mara-jade

Man, THAT’s what should’ve been on there. KMKY – that’s exactly what I was thinking. Aggression is important but don’t mean a whole heck of alot without the foundation of the techniques behind itthumbsup

unstpabl1

Nice find. Thanks

That should have been in the video, why they cut it out ? I noticed many people didn’t like her but I thought there was a good reason for it.

The arabic terrorists will stop at nothing to destroy Jewish people. I think the Prime Minister Ariel Sharon’s place was nearly bombed via a bus bombing but the Krav Maga facility nearly being blown up, I did not know about that. That really goes to show how evil the arabic terrorists are.

My prayers of protection are with Israel and that Israel will prosper, no matter what.

giant-killer

I finally watched it. Great stuff, wished they would have shown it. Interesting shoulder lock with takedown after the knife defense, we don’t usually do that here.

kevin-mack

the IKMA does that too..basically a knife defense/kimura combo

maddogmean

boy they really screwed up that episode. They edited out the best stuff…..who cares about Doug doing situps or floating in a lake.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: