Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums First week in KM

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    k9cop

Hi everyone my name is Brian and i just finished up my first three KM classes. I must say I am very happy with the instructors and the training so far. As a 8.5yr police officer i have ran into many events that KM could have been a very good thing to know. Look forward to learning as much about KM as i can.thumbsup

raneman

Re: First week in KM

Welcome to the froums Brian and to the KM family. The folks here are really helpful so feel free to jump in and ask questions. 🙂

Pete

jay99

Welcome to the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k9cop

thanks guys!

vinman

welcome, brother

kmky

Welcome to the forum.

bracius

quote k9cop:

Hi everyone my name is Brian and i just finished up my first three KM classes. I must say I am very happy with the instructors and the training so far. As a 8.5yr police officer i have ran into many events that KM could have been a very good thing to know. Look forward to learning as much about KM as i can.thumbsup

Hey Brian, Bryan here also! I just finished my fifth class! I am not a LEO but I thought I would comment since we started right about the same time. What is the hardest warm up they have had you do so far?

For me it was the lunges that we did from one side of the gym and back to the other. I felt like I was going to melt at the end and today I sound like an old man when every I get out of my chair.

k9cop

i am in okay shape but we did a punch and front kick drill where we punched the pads for awhile then when the instructor said go we ran to other side of the gym and kicked the pad until he said stop. In the middle of the gym he had 2 – 5 other students stand with pads to block us from getting to the other side. So we add to fight past them before we got to the 2nd pad. This was after we did some simple warmups though (jumping jacks, high knee running in place, etc).

mara-jade

Welcome Brian!

Glad to see you’ve been given a nice welcome! Enjoy your training let us know how you’re doingthumbsup

k9cop

thanks mara

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: