Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge For you true game junkies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade
    unstpabl1

Re: For you true game junkies

Showing my age but my first controler was a pencil and we made x’s and o’s

mara-jade

Aww cmon Mike, you didn’t waste quarters trying to get high score EVER? Yeah right. That was me tilting Galaga..love that gamethumbsup

hebrewdewd
    Blocked

When I was a kid, we were struggling against the Lebanese, not playing space games in America. Have some respect, my brother was killed after he was shot in the chest. After 60 seconds, he was DEAD. This was about 20 years ago, so I understand if you don’t sympathise.

kravnovice69
    Blocked

Personally, my favourite military instructors are Usama Bin Laden and his accomplice, George.

sicpuppy

quote HebrewDewd:

When I was a kid, we were struggling against the Lebanese, not playing space games in America. Have some respect, my brother was killed after he was shot in the chest. After 60 seconds, he was DEAD. This was about 20 years ago, so I understand if you don’t sympathise.

:dunno:

HUH??? Did I miss something? What does that have to do with this? All respect to your brother, of course.

quote HebrewDewd:

How many brothers do you have that have been killed or have died? In another thread I read about your brother getting a dislocated or fractured femur that got infected and killed him and in another something about opening a box from an Iranian doctor and getting clots in his Liver. How are there so many active trolls here right now?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote TacticalTimmy:

How are there so many active trolls here right now?

by my count I’ve banned 4 and deleted dzns of posts in the last week. :angry:

hebrewdewd
    Blocked

quote CJs Dad:

by my count I’ve banned 4 and deleted dzns of posts in the last week. :angry:

I guess I signed up too late to see them! Are any still active? =P

krav-is-lyfe
    Blocked

Has anyone got an video games related to 9/11? I’ve been looking EVERYWHERE but people just disregard me. Then I show them some of my KM skills, and they kick me out of the store. How embaressing..

hebrewdewd
    Blocked

quote TacticalTimmy:

How many brothers do you have that have been killed or have died?

For the record, in Israel it is common to refer to fallen soldiers in your regiment as brothers. My two actual brothers were killed (one in a harsh motorcycle accident on the way to Beersheba, the other by a rogue Lebanese mercenary) however many fellow soldiers and friends of mine I have known have been killed. Even in modern times, there are still places in the world where death is a very common occurance, so please do not make light of the situation. I’m sure your respect goes to every fallen American soldier, so please do the same for Israeli soldiers.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote HebrewDewd:

I guess I signed up too late to see them! Are any still active? =P

got 2 today – happens a lot

mara-jade

quote CJs Dad:

got 2 today – happens a lot

Thanks for the sweep man, much appreciatedthumbsup

quote HebrewDewd:

I’m sure your respect goes to every fallen American soldier, so please do the same for Israeli soldiers.

Nothing in this thread was disrespectful to anybody. Move along please.

hebrewdewd
    Blocked

quote TacticalTimmy:

Nothing in this thread was disrespectful to anybody. Move along please.

Whilst referring to my fallen brothers, you said I was trolling, as if you didn’t believe me. Very disrespectful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: