Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Funny story from the DMV

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    clfmak

Yesterday, I had to make a trip to the DMV. After I got a number, I noticed that exactly 50 people were before me, so I went to my car and got my small laptop to occupy myself. I have lots of old martial arts and self defense manuals in PDF format that I collect as a hobby. I was reading Arwrology, a 1940s era fighting manual from Canada. It starts with the usual chops to the neck, palm strikes, low kicks etc, and I’m scrolling through it when I notice that there’s a little girl with her parents behind me, and she was standing on a chair so she could look over my shoulder at the screen. As I realize she’s looking over my shoulder, I turn my head to see her enthusiastically chop her dad in the throat with the edge of her hand. He gagged a little and she got surprised and scared. He told her to sit quietly, and she sat balled up on the chair. I closed my laptop and waited quietly for my number to get called. For some reason, this incident made my day.

Re: Funny story from the DMV

Any parent with Kids in Martial Arts should know to always be prepared for random kicks to the legs/groin jumps from the back and punchs to anywhere your child can reach. I agree though it is funny to see somebody to get completly suprised though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: