Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kmyoshi

Hey guys,

I’m looking to get a pair of gel handwraps to supplement my regular 180″ handwraps mainly when I’m in level 2 classes and have to use the 16oz boxing gloves. My hands are small and there is noticeable movement around them without handwraps on and sometimes we take off our handwraps to do a drill then we put on the boxing gloves to do another drill. I want something that I can just slip on just as quickly as the boxing gloves and still provide adequate protection of my knuckles and wrists, etc. I was looking at these from Rev Gear … they have a band of 120″ which isn’t much but the point of it is to also fill the gloves. Anyone with experience with these gloves? Will they fit the boxing glove? Thanks.

inky

Re: Gel handwraps

Everlast for $20. I hate every pair of leather or gel gloves i have bought and just use wraps but these were the best for quick change and price. And yes i have used them under my 16oz gloves and can slip focus mits over them too. not much for wrist support so i dont recomend them for any type of bag work though.

donjon
    Blocked

what is mean by that i am not getting your point

ginahaggins

quote Inky:

Everlast for $20. I hate every pair of leather or gel gloves i have bought and just use wraps but these were the best for quick change and price. And yes i have used them under my 16oz gloves and can slip focus mits over them too. not much for wrist support so i dont recomend them for any type of bag work though.

Wouldn’t the gel leak after extreme punching?

catapult

quote ginahaggins:

Wouldn’t the gel leak after extreme punching?

The gel is a soft, shock-absorbing, synthetic rubber like those Dr. Scholl’s insoles (“are you gellin’?”).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: