Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Gone for 1.5 mos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    idbl-fanatic

Wow, I went back to class after being gone for 1 1/2 months (my dad was in the hospital, then came home, and passed away)

I went back to class last night, and when I show up, one of the other students says, “Oh are you testing tonight?” I was like :OhMy:

But I did it………I think I did ok, we’ll see.

Man am I sore today though.

don

Re: Gone for 1.5 mos

Very Sorry for your loss! My dad passed in 91 – I know what that’s like… 🙁

lol at your comeback experience!

idbl-fanatic

So I went back to class last night, and on my card said “SEE ME” I was like :Unsure:…..principles office………LOL

I talked to the instructor, and he said that he was going to pass me because I did fine, but he wants me to retest anyway, so I said just tell me when!

kmyoshi

Sorry for your loss…

You were gone for 1.5 months and came back and tested? Damn… did you do any cardio exercises while you were gone?

So you passed but you didn’t? Are you going to have to retake the workshop AND the test again or just the test?

idbl-fanatic

quote KMyoshi:

Sorry for your loss…

You were gone for 1.5 months and came back and tested? Damn… did you do any cardio exercises while you were gone?

So you passed but you didn’t? Are you going to have to retake the workshop AND the test again or just the test?

Just the test again, as for cardio, I just ran as much as time allowed, lunch, weekends, etc.

Very Sorry for your loss! My dad passed in 91 – I know what that’s like… :

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: