Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kmman

We had a long conversation with our instructor and it was quite interesting in how his interest in teaching “serious” students was so motivating for him.

He defined good students as those that trained seriously with spirit. It was not a matter of ability of course but what I found interesting was it seemed as though class popularity did not play into his description. In other words, maybe some of those you might think were great students because they are popular and outgoing might not be in his eyes while some others that are very quiet that no one notices might be….of course it can be the reverse.

I just found it of interest….

Anyone else with ideas on the ingredients of a good student?

stevem174

Re: Good Student Defined

I am not a Krav instructor, but I have been an instructor in other things. Here is what immediately comes to my mind.

Hunger for knowledge. Does the student want to KNOW the subject or is this just something to do?

Willingness to give it all they have. Are they giving just enough to be the best in this class, better than most in the class or are they really trying to better themselves? In other words, the more heart the better.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: