Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Greetings from Phoenix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mauger68

Okay, I admit it, I’ve been lurking for a while but I guess it’s time I ‘offically’ started posting and what not. I live and train in Phoenix, AZ. I am a member of the AZ National Guard. I was first exposed to Krav Maga in 2006 while I was deployed to Iraq. There was an Air Force guy teach Krav Maga in one of the gyms on base. I only took a few classes because the guy who was teaching us went back to the states. But it was enough for me to know that it was something I wanted pursue once I got back stateside. I had studied TKD in the past and I was (still am) impressed with the practicality of KM. I got back in Nov. 06 and started training in Feb. 07. So I was completed my first year (of many I hope) of KM. My new goal is to get certified as an instructor. Anyway, that’s my story in a nutshell. I looking forward to posting more and read more about KM in the forums.

mara-jade

Re: Greetings from Phoenix

Welcome to the forum!

Just curious – you wouldn’t happen to remember the instructor’s name would you?

Don’t stay lurking – the more the merrier. Good luck in your training:wav:

jonj480

Hey Mauger! Which location do you normally train at? I am in Phoenix as well!

mauger68

quote JonJ480:

Hey Mauger! Which location do you normally train at? I am in Phoenix as well!

I train mostly out of the Phoenix and Glendale locations. I used to train mostly mornings and Saturday @ 32nd & Greenway, but I changed jobs so I can’t train Saturday mornings. Right now, I’m trying to make my ‘work’ and ‘krav’ schedule more compatible (not very successfully I might add)

mara-jade

You’ll get there Mauger! Hubby wasn’t able to train much at all last year. I didn’t either since it was either train or spend time with him when he wasn’t working.

We’re finally back in sync this yearthumbsup

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: