Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Personal Gear Discussion Gym Bag Recommendations?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    fat01
    Blocked

Re: Gym Bag Recommendations?

Reebok
    Nike
    The North Face
    Fred Perry
    Apatchy The Best gyms begs in this companies if u want to get then u must choose one of this company

fat01
    Blocked

Re: Gym Bag Recommendations?

Reebok
    Nike
    The North Face
    Fred Perry
    Apatchy The Best gyms begs in this companies if u want to get then u must choose one of this company
    walk in clinic brooklyn

kmyoshi

I’ve moved onto another bag… works very well.

http://www.titleboxing.com/accessories/equipment-bags/title-shock-awe-deluxe-roll-bag

I fit A LOT of stuff in this bag. 1 pair of weighted bag gloves, 1 pair of Muay Thai style boxing gloves, 1 pair of boxing gloves, 1 pair of MMA gloves, 1 pair of shin guards, grappling ear guards, boxing ear guard, some change of clothes (pants, tank top, jacket) a couple pairs of wrist wraps, jump rope, kickboxing shoes. My gripe is the lack of pockets inside the bag, so the knick knacks like wrist wraps need to be contained in its own mesh bag (which is another purchase…). It can be a pain trying to find smaller pieces of gear like the ear guards. However, it has wheels, so rolling it from the parking lot into the gym is great, and since I have so many things in the bag, there is less wear and tear on the bag itself due to gravity. I give it a 4/5 rating due to the lack of additional pockets on the inside of the bag.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: