Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Happy Holidays!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    admin-d45
    Keymaster

From all of us here at Krav Maga Worldwide we would like to wish you a joyous Holiday Season, and a healthy, happy & successful 2008.

Looking forward to next year!

Train Hard & Go Home Safe

Re: Happy Holidays!

Whatever Holiday you are celebrating have a joyous and safe time with your families.

Look forward to 2008.

mara-jade

Y’all have a great holiday (whatever one that may be). New Year’s for me though is Happy Anniversary – 16 years..Kinda scary for us knowing each other only 2 weeks:D:

unstpabl1

quote mara_jade:

Y’all have a great holiday (whatever one that may be). New Year’s for me though is Happy Anniversary – 16 years..Kinda scary for us knowing each other only 2 weeks:D:

You got married after 2 weeks:OhMy: and it lasted 16 years. Thats awesome

Happy Holiday season to all. :wav: So Peace and Goodwill to all. Yes and even to V & GKrofl2 January Second its every man for himself:abx: Man being used as in mankind, all sexes are included and welcomed in the melee, as krav supports ass kickers of all types:box2::chair:

mara-jade

Yeah and I can’t forget my first Xmas present either. He asked me to marry him Xmas Eve:D:

Did 3 classes this week – Saturday we did takedowns. Oh dang man – remembering the pain now is well..kinda painfulrofl2

vwr32

quote mara_jade:

Yeah and I can’t forget my first Xmas present either. He asked me to marry him Xmas Eve:D:

Hmmm, sounds to me like he successfully pulled off the old “proposal instead of gift” maneuver. I did the same thing on valentines day. Us guys sometimes get stuck for gift ideas and resort to extreme measures so as to not end up giving things like cookware or vacuum cleaners. It’s pretty common actually during dating… but there’s nowhere to go but down as far as gift ideas once you use up your one and only proposal gift. Puppies and kittens are a close second in the years that follow. I probably shouldn’t be saying all this… it’s a closely guarded secret from the Mens Code of Manly Behavior book given to all males at birth. But it’s xmas and I’m enjoying a few Guinness in my underwear as real men often do.

So um…. out of curiosity… what did he get u the second christmas?

Yes, merry christmas to everyone indeed. Even those named Mike.

unstpabl1

quote vwr32:

So um…. out of curiosity… what did he get u the second christmas?

Yes, merry christmas to everyone indeed. Even those named Mike.

A membership to Krav Maga or a Gift certificate at Wal-Mart would be my guess:dunno:

vwr32

quote unstpabl1:

A membership to Krav Maga or a Gift certificate at Wal-Mart would be my guess:dunno:

It seems to me I remember her saying how long she has been married. That would have put “Visions” cookware as being popular… that’s my guess. thumbsup

unstpabl1

quote vwr32:

It seems to me I remember her saying how long she has been married. That would have put “Visions” cookware as being popular… that’s my guess. thumbsup

My first thought was as vaccum cleaner, then I realized they stayed together the 16 years. :OhMy:

mara-jade

Geez, next was the cutest Rudolph that sings Jingle Bells and his nose lights up:):. As for Valentine’s, one of the most kick a$$ gifts he gave me was a brand new motherboard – yeah we’re geeks:D:. Today he got from me a nice Logitech Trackball mouse among other things

Besides, he taught me how not to be scared of guns, what more can a gal need? Well, there’s this one sandwich maker I keep looking at – seriously

unstpabl1

quote mara_jade:

Well, there’s this one sandwich maker I keep looking at – seriously

Isn’t a sandwich maker one of the guys or girls that work at Subway? I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to own one of them:Unsure: Besides the upkeep would be prohibitive:dunno: Otherwise I would’ve got me one years agothumbsup

mara-jade

quote unstpabl1:

Isn’t a sandwich maker one of the guys or girls that work at Subway? I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to own one of them:Unsure: Besides the upkeep would be prohibitive:dunno: Otherwise I would’ve got me one years agothumbsup

Yeah and watch the maker taken down with somebody’s gunrofl2

bradm

I gave my wife a new table saw.

unstpabl1

quote BradM:

I gave my wife a new table saw.

Is that smart. Now she’ll have something to help her dispose of the body:dunno:

vwr32

quote unstpabl1:

Is that smart. Now she’ll have something to help her dispose of the body:dunno:

That’s why I hide all my power tools in the garage. Plus, most tools are painted in color patterns not visible to the female eye.. like bright yellow and black.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: