Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Harrisburg, PA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mcgunny

Any plans for a Krav in Harrisburg, PA?

MCGunny

gabrieleb

I’d like to find a place in Harrisburg, as well. I went to the school in Lebanon for awhile, but it was too far. Great place though.

ferruz

Harrisburg training location

Add a third for a Harrisburg location. I took KM when in Philly (at the Roosevelt Blvd location above Marshalls) and would love to have a Hbg location here.

I’m sure there’d be more interest as the State Police HQ isn’t far from here (I think).

foh

Harrisburg

I live north of Harrisburg and travel 52 miles once or twice per week to the Lebanon location. Great School! Well worth the trip.

irish0901

Re: Harrisburg, PA Krav Maga Instructor

All, I am 52 and this is the first forum I ever joined so please excuse me if I violate any expected protocol. My Dad, a 75 year old Korean War Vet, a voracious reader of history, and a solid advocate that has great respect for Israel and their Army got me interested in Krav Maga years ago. I never got a chance to study it but I will be 52 September 1st and my last child of 4 just graduated from college this year. This has been on my ìbucket listî forever. Where can I find an instructor within the Harrisburg Area? I am willing to work out at home but I believe I need some instruction. I learn much more my doing than reading about something. Any help would be welcome. ThanksÖ

Re: Harrisburg, PA Krav Maga Instructor

Hello Irish0901,

Unfortunately we do not currently have a school in Harrisburg, the closest one is in Lebanon as mentioned by “foh” above you. the link for that school is http://www.liks.net
    We are always looking for people interested in Krav Maga, if you or anyone you know is interested feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: