Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Has Krav changed you?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    guerriere

Besides the skills you’ve learned, do you think krav has changed you as a person?

Ironically, I think I’ve become more trusting. Trusting a partner not to poke me in the eyes or hurt me in a defense drill has made me a little more relaxed around people I know.

dv8njoe

re:

I believe KM has changed me, before I would worry about taking someone bigger than me on, but now I don’t fear anyone. Not saying that I would intentionally start fights, I just feel more comfortable knowing what I can do. KM has made more tolerant of others and my patience level has gone up. OOHH OHH and lastly KM helped me lose around 30 lbs that I had put on after the Marines and 2 surgeries.

kravman4

If I didn’t feel Krav had changed me, I would seriously question the way I train. Krav is supposed to change you… change the way you react, how you observe. It is not instinct to throw your body at someone swinging a baseball bat at your head. However, to correctly defend a baseball bat strike, you must charge your assailant; \”dive\” into that that space between the trap muscle and the neck. Some things just don’t come naturally; that’s what Krav’s for.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: