Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from Hungary!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    iraszl

I’m ivan and I started KM about 6 month ago only. I just love it. I love that there is no technical mumbo jumbo, like in eastern styles. I don’t have to learn to count in Japanese. 😉 I like that it’s not a sport and that it prepares me for real world scenarios. I like that there is no such rigorous training as with other martial arts. I can have a drink while training or I can stop if my leg or arm hurts. It’s all about efficiency and fun! I convinced my wife to start doing KM a few month ago and she gets private lessons. She’s doing really great. She lost a few kilos and she’s happier than ever! 🙂

Thank you for everybody who developed and teaches KM! As an appreciation I created a website (this is what I do for a living anyway) that is a social network for KM. It’s like facebook or myspace but strictly for people who practice Krav. Here is the address: http://kravstation.com Go ahead and sign up to join the international social network of Krav Maga! 😀

mara-jade

Re: Hello from Hungary!

Welcome Ivan:wav:

Yup, KM’s great! I’ll check your site out. Thanks for coming over:):

giant-killer

Where do you train in Hungary? There used to be a guy on this forum, who was an IKMF teacher in Hungary.

iraszl

quote Giant Killer:

Where do you train in Hungary? There used to be a guy on this forum, who was an IKMF teacher in Hungary.

I train in a town called …rd, which is like suburbs of Budapest the capital. He is my teacher: http://www.kravstation.com/profile/Oliver

giant-killer

I think the Hungarian guy who posted here was called “Peter” and he posted under the name of “whatever”. I think he was one of the most advanced teachers there. He may have been in Budapest.

iraszl

quote Giant Killer:

I think the Hungarian guy who posted here was called “Peter” and he posted under the name of “whatever”. I think he was one of the most advanced teachers there. He may have been in Budapest.

I don’t think I know him, but I’ll ask around. 🙂

giant-killer

He’s got a website, too. Just google it. IKMF Hungary or Budapest or such. Good luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: