Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from Vegas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    metro9uscg

Hey
    I’m from Vegas, 24 years old. Been interested in Krav Maga for awhile now, but never go to the training center here in town. I was going to go one weekend but got extremely busy at work and ended up never going. I plan on trying to stop in tomorrow to check everything out. I am a 1st degree black belt in tae kwon do, but unfortunately had to stop due to college/baseball commitments. Anyone know about the Krav Maga studio here in Vegas?? I believe there are 2, but I’m talking about the one on Sahara, not the one in Henderson.

drlvegas

Re: Hello from Vegas

“PSYOPS” is a regular poster here, and instructor @ the West Sahara location.

Here’s a link to their schedule: http://www.kravmagavegas.com/schedule.html

The Henderson guys have classes at two locations–Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday evenings + Saturday mornings. The schedule is not on their website, so you’ll have to call if you’re interested(http://www.atavegas.com/home.asp).

Henderson is also having a 6 hour seminar from 2-8 this Saturday that should be excellent.

I’ve been training @ Henderson(much close to my house) for about 4 months & enjoy it thoroughly–I have not been to West Sahara.

boucheed

Metro,

I

boucheed

Metro,

I have been taking the classes on Sahara since 15 Jan. Excellent instruction! You will really enjoy it.

Dan

desert-strom

Metro,

I have been taking Krav for about 1 & 1/2 years at CCS on Sahara. It has been excellent and the instructors are top notch. Hope to see you there.

Daniel

metro9uscg

I’m gonna try and stop by the class this thursday at 7 and check it out. Hopefully if it was I think it will be I’ll be joining up. I understand aside from the self defense aspect of KM it’s a great way to get back in shape? Is that true, what has been you guys personal experience with it

drlvegas

Great for getting back in shape 2 ways: 1)the training itself is an ass-kicker 2) the motivation to get in shape to make it through the training.

desert-strom

Metro,

I find it has been a great way to get back into or stay in shape. I still weight train and cycle to supplement my Krav workouts. I have heard Krav classes described as a long series of anaerobic bursts. So it can be pretty intense but always well worth it in the end.

Hope to see ya’ there tonight.

Daniel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: