Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hello from Washington

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kdak63

Hi all,

I’ve been lurking for some time now and I thought it was time I said hello. I’ve been training for a little over 7 months now and I love it. I started out just going 3 times a week and now I doing at least 8. My school is in the Bellevue area and the instructors are great. Two of my instructors trained in LA and last week I got to meet one of their instructors, John Pascal. He was in the area and stopped by during one of our classes. He talked about Krav being kind of like an extended family. I can see that from reading this forum. I have found a lot of helpful information here.
    Since I have been training, I have found that Krav is a lot more than just self defense and a great workout. I have discovered that I can do a whole lot more than I ever thought I could do and I have a lot more confidence and I’m more assertive. That’s a good thing for a soft spoken gal like myself. Plus I’m in better shape now than ever in my life!

Anyway, now that I’m come out of lurking mode I may chime in now and then or ask a question or two. Thanks for a great forum.

mara-jade

Re: Hello from Washington

Welcome to the forum!:wav:

Always great to have new faces come out of lurk mode. Please feel free to ask questions and AIN”T no such thing as ‘a dumb question’.

Keep us posted on your trainingthumbsup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: