Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military Help with Arrest & Control

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lumpy

Hello, I have a bit of an issue here, hoping someone can help. I am scheduled to present KM Force Training to the management at my SO on June 13, 2007. I have not had Series IV, and it is not scheduled till after the presentation. My SO is very interested in adopting Force Training at this point, for the entire department. I have been teaching Force Training to the SWAT unit I supervise; however, now CCSO wants more involvement. I do not want to look stupid, when the question of Arrest and Control comes up, so I am asking for some assistance.

I will be attending Civillian Phase B in LA from June 2nd to June 9th, 2007. If anyone is willing, I would like to get an hour or two in the evening in LA to get some basics on A/C, I can present when I meet with the command staff the following week. CCSO is planning on sponsoring all Series in the Portland, OR area, but I want to give command a good thorough demonstration.

Thanks,

[email protected]
    kravmagapdx.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: