Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Henderson/Las Vegas Krav Maga

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    saruotoko

HUGE HUGE thanks to Donovin for his gracious invitation to the new Krav Maga facilities in Henderson, Nevada this weekend. He runs a class organization there, and it shows in the instructors and his students.

It was great to see Sam & Heather again. Sam was my Phase B training partner, and Heather came out to Sherman Oaks to take one of my classes a few weeks ago. Best way to kick off the UFC fight weekend!

I had a great time there taking pics of an intense knife seminar and got to hang out with him and some of his crew after the UFC fights in town. I look forward to getting back to the Vegas area sometime in September/October again….to train (this time). 🙂

Thanks again, Donovin. I had an absolute blast! Be sure to stop by the Sherman Oaks facility when you’re in LA next time!

Mario

psyops

Re: Henderson/Las Vegas Krav Maga

Mario,

You are always welcome here my friend. We enjoyed your visit. When your with us you are family!

saruotoko

Re: Henderson/Las Vegas Krav Maga

Now if I could just SPELL his name correctly, my compliment to him might actually be a good one. 🙂

Sorry, D!

Mario

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: