Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pbdefense

I just happen to come across KM by watching that Human Weapon show a while back and did a good ammount of research on it and now I cant get enough. I am 18, still a senior in high school, and I play football, hockey, and lacrosse. Im very athletic and I have been lifting since I was about 14. Im not very big, 5’8″ and 187lbs, but Im easily one of the top 2 strongest in my school(only second behind my bro who is much bigger but only a little stronger than me). I have had my eyes on taking classes at a place in Boston, which is only about 25 minutes from me, but I just dont have the time right now during sports. As soon as I get out of school in 2 months I am going to sign up and pursue it greatly.

As for now, I was hoping that anyone could give me some ideas/tips of what I could do to prepare myself. Any weight training excercises or anything at all, all suggestions are welcome! Thanks!!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Hey

Forum member SteveTuna is over on Nantucket island but knows everyone in your area maybe he will chime in with some good suggestions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: