Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Hey SENSEI ((!!!????)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    ffdo

Oh, looking forward to the number six eye gouge giant….. OW

kurtuan

I don’t know, I think Thor is taking too much heat. Would it have been better for him to discuss these issues in private? Probably. But I also see this forum as a valid avenue to ask questions. TigerKlay, this forum is a tool for the KMAA, the same organization of which you are a Licensee. I think anyone who has questions or concerns about a particular school has every right to approach the \”governing body\” to which the school in question belongs, true this forum includes more than just the \”governing body\” but the opinions of the practitioners are just as valuable if not moreso to a prospective student. That being said, if I were in Thor’s place I probably would have talked to you in person, visited the school, etc., but after that if I were new to Krav I would probably run those same concerns past as many people who are currently involved with the system at other schools to get an idea if things were done in a similiar manner at their school, and if not if that was anything to worry about. Anyhow, I think this boils down to a misunderstanding / over reaction on both parts. To Thor, I would say, don’t let this stand in the way of what is sure to be great training. From an unbiased view, the school looks great and Sensei Klay looks more than qualified.

Kurt

ryan

Does Thor ever mention a school? I missed it if he did.

Also, what is \”Israeli Attack Safe Defense Systems\”?

garddawg

I thought the same thing Ryan. I think I’ve read his post seven or eight times.

At my school I insist that my students call me Jeff. After 40+ years I think I’ve earned it.

tigerklay

Thanks Kurt. And thanks to the rest of you as well. Okay guys, time for me to get on with my life now. I think this has been beaten into the ground long enough. I deffeinetly appreciate all of your oppinions, veiws, and statements. Especially since many of you have directed your questions and statements directly towards me.

To Thor:
    The invitation is open. Regardless of what has been said, you are welcome , and encouraged to come in and try a class so that you may now develop your own oppinion of my school in it’s entirety. Feel free to not identify yourself if it makes you feel more comfortable. And then feel free to tell averyone in this forum of your discovery… good or bad.
    PS. This is not an alter call. Just an invitation to join class. LOL 8)

Have a good day everyone. I m unsubscribing so this will more than likely be the last time you hear of me…… I hope.

Bowing out now,
    L’Onis

andre

Well I guess that answers that, just not very well.

anonymous

Crack baby?? 🙁 I hope you are not on crack when you’re flying the plane FFDO? That’d be even scarier than those drunk pilots they caught some months ago…. 😉 But, of course, I could always use that #6 eye gouge to shock you out of your trance…

ajdraco

Evidence

Hey, I am dying to hear more about this evidence. How did they figure out this combination from David to Goliath? Where did you read or hear this. I have got to check this out for myself.

kravmdjeff

It was a joke. There’s no archaeological evidence that Goliath even existed, or that before King David was crowned king that he was a shepherd who, at 12 years old, killed anyone on a battlefield using a sling with river stones.

ajdraco

Thanks goodness, you can imagine my surpirse I as was reading that sitting next to a minister and his wife. I was having a cow. Besides, we all know it would take a #4 elbow and 3 knees to take a giant down, right Sensei??

la-revancha

There has always been an allure about calling instructors \”Your Excellency\”.

How about that?

lor

Re:

Ajdraco ~ \”Thanks goodness, you can imagine my surpirse I as was reading that sitting next to a minister and his wife. I was having a cow.\”

That would have been funny though. An internet joke turns into a wildfire rumor. My sister would call me and snicker, \”See, I TOLD you those stories are real!\” 😛

anonymous

There’s no archeological evidence that Goliath existed, because David pulverized him with that slingshot!!! 😈

g-v

Re:

quote \”La Revancha\:

There has always been an allure about calling instructors \”Your Excellency\”.

How about that?

Only when my instructor wears his thursday krav uniform. http://www.nga.gov/kids/napoleon/n-full400.jpg

😆

lor

😆

Ah Napoleon. Did you know his tooth was recently won at auction? I dig history and all, but yeech.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: