Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Welcome Forums Hi, looking for Krav. Help please!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bloodstone

Hi, I’m not in Krav yet but I’m planning to in a couple years (billion years). But anyway, I’m window shopping for Krav in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area and was wondering if any of you fine people may know anything about that?

Also, I’m on here because I’m really, really interested in Krav and wanted to know what it’s like to train and what to look for in a Krav gym. I’m not a total newbie to this kind of thing, I’ve been doing karate for the last year and 1/2. So I know what to look for in a dojo, but not in a Krav gym. :box:

Ciao!

kvmorl

Re: Hi, looking for Krav. Help please!

You’ve got some of the top instructors down there from what I’ve read, Rick Blitstein direct student of Imi(founder of Krav) and Master Clarks centers are around in Miami. Check here for KMW locations : https://kravmaga.com/florida.asp

bloodstone

Wow, cool! Okay, I will. Thing is, I don’t live in FL right now. I just wanted to dojo shop while I college shop and apartment shop. Do everything at the same time. To be honest, I can’t wait to do Krav Maga, it seems like it was made for me. :woohoo:

fester9979

Is their any Krav Dojos in Greensboro Nc AREA?I’M Thinking of taking Krav Security takeing the instructors 1 class from Alain Cohan.Any Suggestions on what i should do to get ready?

mara-jade

Welcome to the forum folks!

Fester, I’m assuming you checked here first
    https://kravmaga.com/ncarolina.asp

Don’t worry too much about ‘getting ready’. Hopefully you can find a center to train at and you can go from there. I know I wasn’t in any kind of good shape when I started. Just start slow, do your best and the rest will follow.thumbsup

bloodstone

Hi Mara_Jade, and thanks for the welcome! Does anybody know anything about Master Clark’s gyms in Florida? I saw the website but it didn’t look the way I thought it would. I’m just curious if it’s good and not just all TKD4K.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: