Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Hisardut Dennis Hanover system

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    no-mercy

Hey guys i’m new here but think you should all look at this.
    As a student of non civic Krav Maga in the army(IDF) i had the chance to fight and train with student of this system.

Its not a Comando Krav maga… or somthing like that its a diffrent system.
    To my surprise the students of this system did so good that most of the times they won.

My good friend that has a brown belt in this system had the chance to use it in real life against 3 atteckers.

Its a great system, and i hope that Dr.Dennis Hanover will open a school in the US.

Here is the link:

http://www.hisardut.com

🙂

no-mercy

Re: Hisardut Dennis Hanover system

Here is a realy small demo as you will see that the moves are like in krav maga

http://hisardut.dsites1.co.il/Design/images/eli_indeo5.html

ninja

looks nothing like krav maga in my op

vwr32

If Mr Hanover does start a school here, maybe he’ll also start a forum where we can come advertise KMWW. :):

no-mercy

It’s not an advertise just wanted to show you that in Israel krav maga is not the only system for self defense. If you seen the show “Human as a weapon” they say that his system is krav maga just wanted to point that it is not.

vwr32

sorry, but based on your comments above I still think it looks like a sales pitch

No biggie tho :):

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I enjoyed watching the Hisardut segment of human weapon. Its always cool to see variations.

leejam99

i like that Dave Groal from the Foo Fighter was assisting him!

satilan

quote vwr32:

sorry, but based on your comments above I still think it looks like a sales pitch

No biggie tho :):

Dude, it wasn’t a sales pitch. My friend “No Mercy” does not train in Hisardut… He is just sharing his thoughts.

vwr32

I definitely border on the suspicious side of the issue when it comes to marketing schemes. A new member starting a thread with something like “hey here’s a great new system…” sent up a red flag with me.

No Mercy, my apology. :):

unstpabl1

quote Satilan:

Dude, it wasn’t a sales pitch. My friend “No Mercy” does not train in Hisardut… He is just sharing his thoughts.

That was my first thought till I looked up his posts and saw you vouched for him you vouched for him on another thread. Its not a personal thing. Its about figuring the intention of the poster.

On this board more often than not its agenda driven

Welcome to the forum No Mercy. Although I’m not allowed on the welcoming commitee. But I’m not bitterthumbsup

clfmak

The video reminded me of kung fu san soo.

satilan

quote unstpabl1:

That was my first thought till I looked up his posts and saw you vouched for him you vouched for him on another thread. Its not a personal thing. Its about figuring the intention of the poster.

Well, unstpabl – I must thank you for having faith in me.
    I’d vouch for “No Mercy” any day, we grew up together…
    Although he does like to argue a lot…

no-mercy

OK ok OK , first of all “Hisardut” is not a new system. And i don’t want to advertise any thing i’m a student of Krav Maga. Just wanted to show you that Israelis have more than one system that works. not everything is about money.

Thanks for the welcoming 🙂

unstpabl1

quote No Mercy:

OK ok OK , first of all “Hisardut” is not a new system. And i don’t want to advertise any thing i’m a student of Krav Maga. Just wanted to show you that Israelis have more than one system that works. not everything is about money.

Thanks for the welcoming 🙂

:dunno:I’m just looking for someone to argue with;):

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: