Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations How about DuBois, Pennsylvania right off the I-80 highway?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    heath

A suggestion having Krav Maga 😀 On Penn State University Campus open to students then general public or somewhere in Downtown Dubois … It is right on the Interstate 80 just off the exit into downtown DuBois. Thank You

juslearnin

Yeah I gotta disagree with that one there. Penn State area oh know. That’s just a bunch of thugs that hang out there. Please do not get me started on Dubois. 😀

Dominic
    Pitt 98

heath

Re:

quote \”juslearnin\:

Yeah I gotta disagree with that one there. Penn State area oh know. That’s just a bunch of thugs that hang out there. Please do not get me started on Dubois. 😀

Dominic
    Pitt 98

Hi Dominic,

I don’t even know you and Dubois is a small town with a medium sized university. I do not see how it can be what you say thugs hanging out there??? because I live real close to DuBois. I think you may be talking about the university punk bullies. If they have a reputation around the university of trying to bully someone then they should not be allowed to learn Krav maga at the university classes. It is simple as that. Thank You

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: