Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How long between levels??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thor

How long have you been training at your current level?? How fast did you move \”through the ranks?\” How long would you expect to take to finish each level?

I currently have been training almost three years. Had about 160 hour classes so far. Not more since my Krav school only offers two sessions a week and I am often on the road. I do (try to) practise another two sessions with a friend each week though. No level three classes are offered because the instructor is unable to schedule his Krav training.

Is this fair to the students? What can you do about it? How long can schools \”tie up\” a local area without offering higher level education? When can a new and more dedicated school step in and take over?

bradm

Thor,
    I’m faced with the same situation. I’ve been training in Krav nearly three years also (excluding non training times due to injuries). I’ve been a Level-2 student for about two years now. I still enjoy the Level-1 and Level-2 stuff and the conditioning that goes along with it – but I’m ready for something new that I think Level-3 can offer.

Same problem as you. I don’t know if our instructor is certified to teach Level-3. He has been through Phase 1 and 2. I don’t know if that qualifies him to teach Level-3. So far he has not had an opportunity to go to Phase 3 instructor training.

I know John Whitman has posted on this, or similar, topic before. Maybe he would be so kind to refresh us on the instructor qualifications to teach Level-3.

John, can you help? — Thanks.

alny1

Practice is great,but after a while you get bored and stale.thats what happenend to me.you need to move on and learn more then go back to practicing the old stuff. 😈 [/b]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: