Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics How old are you guys/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    kenshomi

after a decade and a half I am rejoined training. I spent 8 years training in Jishukan JJ, and then 5yrs doing Tai Chi, with my wife. Got silly had some kids, took 15 years off, now I am knee deep in Krav. @ 44 and at 5’10 I really take a pounding by the younger bigger dudes in class. I am expecting (hoping) that my body get use to impacts/grappling again.

Just checking to see if there are other 40 plus people out there, and what your expireneces have been

pappy

Re: How old are you guys/

I am 59 years old and train in Krav Maga several times a week.

bjelder

I’m 20 and get the pants beat off me by guys 30-40+

garddawg

49, at least for a few more months. Stronger, faster and smarter than when I was in my 20’s.

leejam99

i’m 34 for another 2 month but i’m in the best shape of my life! It doesn’t matter how young or old you are, the pain in the groan feels the same for all people 🙂

jjbklb

59 years young (except when I feel old0

mariusnc

I’m 27, been at it for about 3 months.

russell

im 40 and 1 year into krav yes you will get used to the beatings and the workout and the pain in the joints and muscles (pain is a good thing it let you know your alive!)

zookr

37 and will be getting into Krav in 2009. Few classes here and there over past year. I don’t think age really matters with this stuff.

kylestyle913

23 and have regulary gotten thumped by men and women in thier 30’s and even 40’s

krav-harp

38, and I’m just about the best shape I’ve ever been in my life (and getting stronger). The only time I’ve been in better shape was when I wrestled in high school.

stevetuna

I’m 47, and as Garddawg said previously, I’d whup the ass off of my 25 year old self!

(stronger and smarter than then – not faster, however…)

elgoyo

52, been into krav for a year and a half now. In better shape and stronger now than in my 20’s and 30’s. But do seem to be prone to nagging injuries that string along for months at a time.

Oh well, listen to your body, work through some, take time off for others.

kirk

30, Been doing Krav since Mid June ’08. Currently a Level 3 student, Certified Level 1 instructor, looking forward to going to Phase B either in May or November. One of the guys I went through Phase A with is 52 and hey was kicking ass and taking names doing been than most of the youngin’s!

kmtakinkm

48 going on 35 (thanks to Krav).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: